PartyOf5

Re: Twitter - Elon's Pet Project?

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:00 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:42 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 pm
Standard Lie from Feminists are out on Musk buying Twitter
"My three year old came to me crying, Dad, I'm scared Elon bought Twitter, all I could do is hug them and try not to break down" video below.
What kind of faggot would even say such a thing in public other than a child abuser or a liar?
If someone came to me with that story in person my response would simply be.....OK Groomer and walk away.

No more trying to understand, communicate, or compromise with these people. They are evil, insane, and dangerous.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:10 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:00 am
Haumana wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:42 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 pm
Standard Lie from Feminists are out on Musk buying Twitter
"My three year old came to me crying, Dad, I'm scared Elon bought Twitter, all I could do is hug them and try not to break down" video below.
What kind of faggot would even say such a thing in public other than a child abuser or a liar?
If someone came to me with that story in person my response would simply be.....OK Groomer and walk away.

No more trying to understand, communicate, or compromise with these people. They are evil, insane, and dangerous.
That's every feminist I know.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:32 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:41 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The schadenfraud is through the roof for me. These nameless faceles Stazi, taking joy in censoring any voice counter to narrative are now, at a minimum, extremely uncomfortable.

Twitter staff are told in emergency meeting that their jobs are only safe for six months

-Some Twitter staff have reacted with horror to Elon Musk's takeover of the company, according to internal chats shared online
-The company has frozen planned changes to the service until Friday, amid what Bloomberg speculated was concern that a rogue employee could 'push something or mess with the product on the way out the door'
-In message rooms staff vented about their trepidation over working for the mercurial South African
-Others in a staff meeting held at 5pm ET worried whether they would still be able to work from home, and asked about their share options
-'I feel like im going to throw up..I rly don't wanna work for a company that is owned by Elon Musk,' one staffer said

-'I don't rly know what I'm supposed to do…oh my god, my phone's been blowing up…We have a meeting about it at 5pm…the CEO is going to address everyone about it' (it=elon)
-'I hate him, why does he even want this?'
-'I feel like he's this petulant little boy and that he's doing this to troll…he doesn't know anything about our policies and what we do…his statement about our algo was f****** insane…
-'how did we go from poison pill to this so quickly?''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tages.html

And Tucker FTW
The sad thing is this is how really effective social conditioning /engineering works. You convince people they want their chains. People are going to flock to Twitter thinking its some great "WIN" and pretty soon they'll be all sorts of money to be had around that 45 billion dollar purchase (think a bunch of computer science nerds right now thinking of ways to monetize twitter more etc.). Pretty soon the whole authenticating will be tied to your profile/ubi/finances etc. this will be a less aggressive type of ESG. Social credit score here we come. And of course, technically you can opt-out but most won't. Similar to living without Netflix or Amazon.
Last edited by GloryofGreece on Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:31 am

I live without Netflix, Amazon & Twitter.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:23 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:31 am
I live without Netflix, Amazon & Twitter.
I just do Amazon because I live in the boonies. Until yesterday, then I signed up for Twitter. Go Elon!

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:35 pm

Any move to either drop or signup for Twitter is premature. Nothing has actually changed with Twitter as of yet.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:40 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:35 pm
Any move to either drop or signup for Twitter is premature. Nothing has actually changed with Twitter as of yet.
Not yet, but the SJW's and the Leftists and all crying a storm up and swimming out of there on their own tears.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:37 pm

@elonmusk
The extreme antibody reaction from those who fear free speech says it all
12:26 PM · Apr 26, 2022
Jack Dorsey has been very complimentary of Elon Musk's takeoer. What's up.

Did Jack have an axe to grind after leaving Twitter ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:37 pm

@elonmusk

Oh, come on... you didn't see the bullshit from congress and other talking heads?
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:37 pm

@elonmusk

I think he has had a red pill moment. Also, he is still with Twitter, he is on the board, just not CEO anymore.