Twitter - Elon's Pet Project?

C-Mag

Re: Twitter - Elon's Pet Project?

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:16 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 pm
Even the LGBT community is fighting among themselves.

Screenshot 2022-04-26 014456.png

This may be like mask mandates.
Once the force of the ownership is taken away, the Karens shrink into their own dementia and no longer act out against average folks because they don't have the force of ownership behind them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:20 pm

A great point made by Jason Whitlock was about Elon moving Twitter HQ out of San Fran. That will be a bellwether moment, if that happens.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:22 pm

Haumana wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:20 pm
A great point made by Jason Whitlock was about Elon moving Twitter HQ out of San Fran. That will be a bellwether moment, if that happens.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Very good point. Move them to Ten Sleep, Wyoming.
Not that I want to do that to the fine community, but it would be funny.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:26 pm

I'm waiting for Twitter to start letting people go, then I am going to apply for a job there. May as well get in while the iron is hot and the shit is getting flushed down the toliet.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 pm

Standard Lie from Feminists are out on Musk buying Twitter
"My three year old came to me crying, Dad, I'm scared Elon bought Twitter, all I could do is hug them and try not to break down" video below.

I worked in a company that would have these big team meetings, and there was this Karen that would do this bullshit. Make up lies to fit the message she was trying to get across. "People come to me distressed and concerned about this policy, and I reasssure them it will be OK"

That kind of shit. Everyone knows it's a lie. In this case, no 3 year old is concerned about Elon Musk. But look at the elements in the lie. Poor defenseless child that is scared, I was brave and helped, message, you need to fix this. All based in emotion.

It's a good video, and it points out that Twitter sees itself as an open platform for Journalists and opinion makers. Ergo, Journalists don't want opinions or pushback.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 pm
"My three year old came to me crying, Dad, I'm scared Elon bought Twitter, all I could do is hug them and try not to break down" video below.
What kind of faggot would even say such a thing in public other than a child abuser or a liar?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:08 am

I think that Elon has pretty much boxed himself in too. Twitter has to become the town square with 1st amendment rights, otherwise it being a private venture now, what value will be left if it doesn't become that? A 44 billion dollar troll to burn something to the ground? I can't wait to hear about what the autists find in the algorithms. The potentiality of this news could be game changing.

So when I signed back up for Twitter, I had to create a new account. Part of that process was that I HAD to follow 1 other account in order to proceed. The list was topped by CDC then the WHO as I kept scrolling down it was all globohomos and commie liberals. I finally saw Dalia Lama and followed him to complete the process. Donna Brazile was higher up on the suggestion list. Twitter is a cesspool of Woke ideology even at the front door. :D :D

Let's go Elon!

Edit: I unfollowed the Llama and followed Elon. @Haumana007 is my handle. I think Haumana was already taken by my dead account. :)

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:35 pm

I worked in a company that would have these big team meetings, and there was this Karen that would do this bullshit. Make up lies to fit the message she was trying to get across. "People come to me distressed and concerned about this policy, and I reasssure them it will be OK"

That kind of shit. Everyone knows it's a lie. In this case, no 3 year old is concerned about Elon Musk. But look at the elements in the lie. Poor defenseless child that is scared, I was brave and helped, message, you need to fix this. All based in emotion.

It's a good video, and it points out that Twitter sees itself as an open platform for Journalists and opinion makers. Ergo, Journalists don't want opinions or pushback.
I've been having a blast with the fallout. I've been treating them like how they have treated people for a decade+ and more so in the last 5 years... It's amazing how quickly they lose their shit now that they are no longer protected by "big brother".
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:46 am

Hilarious. I am mining #leavingtwitter as it trends. Most of it is "yeah, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you."

"☡𝕚𝕟𝕔𓅯Dangerous to Democracy𓅯 цинк🇷🇺🐻‍❄
@PurestZinc
·
16h
#leavingtwitter is trending.
#ThisIsNotAnAirport, you don't need to announce your departure. "

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:49 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:46 am
Hilarious. I am mining #leavingtwitter as it trends. Most of it is "yeah, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you."

"☡𝕚𝕟𝕔𓅯Dangerous to Democracy𓅯 цинк🇷🇺🐻‍❄
@PurestZinc
·
16h
#leavingtwitter is trending.
#ThisIsNotAnAirport, you don't need to announce your departure. "
I love hearing and seeing this stuff, I bet all the people leaving are the people that made the place toxic in the first place. Can't wait to see what real discourse looks like.
#NotOneRedCent