Blocked by 100+ People in 1 Day on FB!

Haumana

Re: Blocked by 100+ People in 1 Day on FB!

Post by Haumana » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:45 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:24 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:09 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:52 am
Other than a few "safe spaces", Reddit is pretty much full-on fascist.

I just got banned from r/baseball for responding to someone who said this about a player who is not vaccinated:

It is absolutely a personal choice, but we live in a society and when personal choices affect others you lose privileges in that society. The fact that this is worth tweeting about is pretty tiresome to me**,it is worth tweeting about, I am simply frustrated, but we live on a rock inhabited by insane apes so I am no longer surprised.**

My response: How is it affecting others?

Within 10 minutes I was banned from the sub for pandemic misinformation.

The OP is right. We live on a rock inhabited by insane apes. The irony is the OP is one of those insane apes, along with the mods of most of the subs.

They do this to people like me in order to control the narrative. They are trying to control what the "truth" is by silencing ANY opposition to their COVID religion. People looking for answers will now see my question with a -100 and figure the OPs word is law and undeniable truth. It also serves to keep any others "in line" and afraid to respond.

Everything these lunatics say about others is really what they are themselves. Fascists, dictators, groomers, etc.
Go Elon! Rationality is a sin. What fucking movie am I living in?
Right! It’s insane.
The weirdest thing going. I totally feel like the guy from Network. And the Blob is creeping into my own household.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:03 pm

This kind of shit is only making me hate these people even more. There is no reasoning with them.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:53 am

Since my own FB pages are quarantined, I’m forced to post into other people’s threads. Unfortunately, this allows me to be brigaded & strawmanned. I’ve developed a strategy of only posting into sympathetic topics and aggressively responding at the first sign of an organized narrative pushback. So far so good but I could do a lot better at getting the message out if I could post into my spaces.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change