Blocked by 100+ People in 1 Day on FB!

Martin Hash

Blocked by 100+ People in 1 Day on FB!

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:03 am

Periodically, I post something controversial to FB to see if I’m still quarantined: if the thread pops to life, it’s off and I can start up again. A couple days ago, I posted that women who voluntarily don’t have children are narcissistic. Ka-boom; I’m back; however, there was lots of hate & brigading. My strategy is to delete those messages. It was more than usual, I actually had to Block some of them they were so virulent. I knew some were Blocking me too but I was surprised to find it was more than 100 in less than 24 hours!

WW3 is raging and hardly anyone even knows.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Re: Blocked by 100+ People in 1 Day on FB!

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:33 am

People are self-selecting into the side they will be on when SHTF: I'm okay with that.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:09 am

I already know. The lines have been forming for years. It has been like one of those sieve toys.

Trump was the first shaking out. WuFlu was after. The UCrane is the current one. And then there will be another that cements the lines.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:30 am

I had a women congratulate me about how me & my “friends” were so courteous. She couldn’t believe there weren’t any ad hominem attacks. I didn’t tell her about the 100+ Blocks and dozens of deleted posts.

p.s. Except for TC, who hardly posted, I didn’t know anyone in that thread.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:21 pm

About 9 this morning, I Friend-requested the first 105 males I shared 100 Friends with and by noon I had a full replacement. I’m betting it was primarily women who Blocked me.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:24 pm

You just witnessed a WW3 skirmish that ended in a stalemate but with the battlelines better established.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:11 am

That thread got quarantined right after the mass banning and all my pages are running silent again.

Censorship works.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:52 am

Other than a few "safe spaces", Reddit is pretty much full-on fascist.

I just got banned from r/baseball for responding to someone who said this about a player who is not vaccinated:

It is absolutely a personal choice, but we live in a society and when personal choices affect others you lose privileges in that society. The fact that this is worth tweeting about is pretty tiresome to me**,it is worth tweeting about, I am simply frustrated, but we live on a rock inhabited by insane apes so I am no longer surprised.**

My response: How is it affecting others?

Within 10 minutes I was banned from the sub for pandemic misinformation.

The OP is right. We live on a rock inhabited by insane apes. The irony is the OP is one of those insane apes, along with the mods of most of the subs.

They do this to people like me in order to control the narrative. They are trying to control what the "truth" is by silencing ANY opposition to their COVID religion. People looking for answers will now see my question with a -100 and figure the OPs word is law and undeniable truth. It also serves to keep any others "in line" and afraid to respond.

Everything these lunatics say about others is really what they are themselves. Fascists, dictators, groomers, etc.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:09 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:52 am

I just got banned from r/baseball for responding to someone who said this about a player who is not vaccinated:

It is absolutely a personal choice, but we live in a society and when personal choices affect others you lose privileges in that society. The fact that this is worth tweeting about is pretty tiresome to me**,it is worth tweeting about, I am simply frustrated, but we live on a rock inhabited by insane apes so I am no longer surprised.**

The OP is right. We live on a rock inhabited by insane apes. The irony is the OP is one of those insane apes, along with the mods of most of the subs.

They do this to people like me in order to control the narrative. They are trying to control what the "truth" is by silencing ANY opposition to their COVID religion. People looking for answers will now see my question with a -100 and figure the OPs word is law and undeniable truth. It also serves to keep any others "in line" and afraid to respond.

Everything these lunatics say about others is really what they are themselves. Fascists, dictators, groomers, etc.
Go Elon! Rationality is a sin. What fucking movie am I living in?

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:24 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:09 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:52 am

Go Elon! Rationality is a sin. What fucking movie am I living in?
Right! It’s insane.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: