TheOneX

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by TheOneX » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:54 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:06 am
It's true.
The World Economic Forum wasn’t simply the brainchild of Klaus Schwab, but was actually born out of a CIA-funded Harvard program headed by Henry Kissinger and pushed to fruition by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn........................

Klaus Schwab would refer to them, the “stakeholders” in society. This is very important to understand – the projection of extreme wealth and power will attract and bring the “stakeholders” of society to the World Economic Forum’s table. With those “stakeholders” on board, Klaus Schwab’s main ideological product, “stakeholder capitalism”, will see the transfer of power away from true democratic processes and onto a system of governance by a small preselected leadership group, who will be trained to continue the agenda set for them by the previous generation, as predicted by Herman Kahn. They will hold all the cards, whilst the common people will be left with just illusory pseudo-democratic processes, poverty, and constant absurd psychological operations to distract us all constantly.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/in ... -the-bomb/
Good Article. That is the world we live in, read that last paragraph and look around you. They are very close to having all of that.
What is the solution? Is there one? I already tried withdrawing from society (especially virtual society)and just living my life, only believing what I see with my mk 2 eye balls, just focusing on my immediate nuclear family. Society won't leave me alone.
The solution is to create an alternative that promotes alternative ideas that are rooted not in oligarchy but in liberty. The WEF only survives on prestige. Everything about it is designed around being prestigious and influencing those who enjoy being prestigious. So to counter it you need to offer an alternative that is prestigious enough to attract the rich and powerful, while promoting the idea of liberty.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:03 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:54 pm
I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 pm

What is the solution? Is there one? I already tried withdrawing from society (especially virtual society)and just living my life, only believing what I see with my mk 2 eye balls, just focusing on my immediate nuclear family. Society won't leave me alone.
The solution is to create an alternative that promotes alternative ideas that are rooted not in oligarchy but in liberty. The WEF only survives on prestige. Everything about it is designed around being prestigious and influencing those who enjoy being prestigious. So to counter it you need to offer an alternative that is prestigious enough to attract the rich and powerful, while promoting the idea of liberty.
I think you are right. Andrew Torba has been promoting a parrallel economy.
I've been thinking about this one. We should do nothing to help them out if we can. Be as independent as possible.

I was thinking back to reading a WWII allied manual for living in occupied territorry. Which we are living in. They said, Anything you can do to slow down their process and cost them. If a task takes 1 hour, make it take 3 hours, drag everything they are involved in out. Write subversive messages and leave them covertly. Those were a couple things.

I think we are doing some of that. Let's Go Brandon and stickers at Gas Pumps are subversive and very effective messaging.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:30 pm

It is a moral crime to give you money to your destroyers
~ Ayn Rand
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:45 pm

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him.
We're surrounded.
That simplifies things."
~ Chesty Puller
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:45 pm
We're surrounded.
That simplifies things."
~ Chesty Puller
I looked up Chesty Puller and now he gets a paragraph in my new book about his time in Nicaragua fighting against the Sandinistas.

p.s. They're not surrounding us: they're in bed next to us.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:45 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:45 pm
We're surrounded.
That simplifies things."
~ Chesty Puller
I looked up Chesty Puller and now he gets a paragraph in my new book about his time in Nicaragua fighting against the Sandinistas.

p.s. They're not surrounding us: they're in bed next to us.
One of our last great Generals.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:02 pm

They are finally releasing their goals for your future enslavement.

Zero Meat consumption
Zero Dairy consumption
Zero Privately owned vehicles
One short flight a year
Three new clothing items a year

Article
Full document https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... 0World.pdf

Start telling all these liberal women No new clothes, only public transportation, basically no flights for vacations, and see if they are still on board.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:02 pm
They are finally releasing their goals for your future enslavement.

Zero Meat consumption
Zero Dairy consumption
Zero Privately owned vehicles
One short flight a year
Three new clothing items a year

Article
Full document https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... 0World.pdf

Start telling all these liberal women No new clothes, only public transportation, basically no flights for vacations, and see if they are still on board.
Virtue-signaling will make it happen. What voting block is large enough to fight back? MAGA has as many enemies on the Right as the Left. I don’t know how to beat perversity with democracy.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:15 pm

Virtue-signaling will make it happen. What voting block is large enough to fight back? MAGA has as many enemies on the Right as the Left. I don’t know how to beat perversity with democracy.
Recent history suggests you are right.

They are simply to dumb and close minded to understand what the people they support have in store from them. If they ever came to the realization that women would only be able to buy 3 clothing items a year, it would end everything.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:12 pm

Consider Christians during Rome. They would suffer any indignity, any torture to display their devotion to their beliefs. Eventually, the whole empire had to adopt their value system b/c the other side was not nearly as dedicated. The Rich weren’t affected anyway.

Feminists will endure even if it hurts them personally: that’s the very definition of perversity.

My hopes were titillated during the run-up to the Midterms but I was concerned about Biden’s “Be patient” speech, the possibility of ballot harvesting, and the devotion of NeverTrumpers. Dems almost kept the House even with “Red wave” polling. We might be able to shut down the Ballot harvesting but the NeverTrumpers have never been stronger.