WEF - the World Economic Forum

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28170
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

WEF - the World Economic Forum

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:06 am

It's true.
The World Economic Forum wasn’t simply the brainchild of Klaus Schwab, but was actually born out of a CIA-funded Harvard program headed by Henry Kissinger and pushed to fruition by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn........................


Klaus Schwab would refer to them, the “stakeholders” in society. This is very important to understand – the projection of extreme wealth and power will attract and bring the “stakeholders” of society to the World Economic Forum’s table. With those “stakeholders” on board, Klaus Schwab’s main ideological product, “stakeholder capitalism”, will see the transfer of power away from true democratic processes and onto a system of governance by a small preselected leadership group, who will be trained to continue the agenda set for them by the previous generation, as predicted by Herman Kahn. They will hold all the cards, whilst the common people will be left with just illusory pseudo-democratic processes, poverty, and constant absurd psychological operations to distract us all constantly.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/in ... -the-bomb/
Good Article. That is the world we live in, read that last paragraph and look around you. They are very close to having all of that.
Last edited by C-Mag on Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28170
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:52 pm

World Economic Forum CovidPass App For Travel Requires Blood Samples
https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/12/worl ... les-watch/

Strange but true
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 4058
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by Haumana » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:52 pm
World Economic Forum CovidPass App For Travel Requires Blood Samples
https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/12/worl ... les-watch/

Strange but true
Have you looked into the WEF's “Young Global Leaders" program? Quite a list of members.

User avatar
C-Mag
Posts: 28170
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:10 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:52 pm
World Economic Forum CovidPass App For Travel Requires Blood Samples
https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/12/worl ... les-watch/

Strange but true
Have you looked into the WEF's “Young Global Leaders" program? Quite a list of members.
I'm familiar in passing.
The top article stating they are moving to "Stakeholder Capitalism" is spooky enough.
You will not be a stakeholder. You will just be a drone, and they will use tech to tap into your emotions, keep you distracted and divided.


It's playing out before our very eyes.
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 4058
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by Haumana » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:10 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:52 pm
World Economic Forum CovidPass App For Travel Requires Blood Samples
https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/12/worl ... les-watch/

Strange but true
Have you looked into the WEF's “Young Global Leaders" program? Quite a list of members.
I'm familiar in passing.
The top article stating they are moving to "Stakeholder Capitalism" is spooky enough.
You will not be a stakeholder. You will just be a drone, and they will use tech to tap into your emotions, keep you distracted and divided.


It's playing out before our very eyes.
Tulsi, Crenshaw, Clinton, Buttigeg are just a few of the members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Global_Leaders

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by TheOneX » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:06 am
It's true.
The World Economic Forum wasn’t simply the brainchild of Klaus Schwab, but was actually born out of a CIA-funded Harvard program headed by Henry Kissinger and pushed to fruition by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn........................


Klaus Schwab would refer to them, the “stakeholders” in society. This is very important to understand – the projection of extreme wealth and power will attract and bring the “stakeholders” of society to the World Economic Forum’s table. With those “stakeholders” on board, Klaus Schwab’s main ideological product, “stakeholder capitalism”, will see the transfer of power away from true democratic processes and onto a system of governance by a small preselected leadership group, who will be trained to continue the agenda set for them by the previous generation, as predicted by Herman Kahn. They will hold all the cards, whilst the common people will be left with just illusory pseudo-democratic processes, poverty, and constant absurd psychological operations to distract us all constantly.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/in ... -the-bomb/
Good Article. That is the world we live in, read that last paragraph and look around you. They are very close to having all of that.
So how do we start our own economic forum that counters the WEF promotion of crony-capialism and fascism?

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 25162
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:16 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:10 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 pm


Have you looked into the WEF's “Young Global Leaders" program? Quite a list of members.
I'm familiar in passing.
The top article stating they are moving to "Stakeholder Capitalism" is spooky enough.
You will not be a stakeholder. You will just be a drone, and they will use tech to tap into your emotions, keep you distracted and divided.


It's playing out before our very eyes.
Tulsi, Crenshaw, Clinton, Buttigeg are just a few of the members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Global_Leaders
Tulsi noooo.....
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 4058
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by Haumana » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:21 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:16 pm
Tulsi noooo.....
Yep. That bitch wants everyone's guns, btw.

User avatar
I just Lurk
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:03 am

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by I just Lurk » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:06 am
It's true.
The World Economic Forum wasn’t simply the brainchild of Klaus Schwab, but was actually born out of a CIA-funded Harvard program headed by Henry Kissinger and pushed to fruition by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn........................


Klaus Schwab would refer to them, the “stakeholders” in society. This is very important to understand – the projection of extreme wealth and power will attract and bring the “stakeholders” of society to the World Economic Forum’s table. With those “stakeholders” on board, Klaus Schwab’s main ideological product, “stakeholder capitalism”, will see the transfer of power away from true democratic processes and onto a system of governance by a small preselected leadership group, who will be trained to continue the agenda set for them by the previous generation, as predicted by Herman Kahn. They will hold all the cards, whilst the common people will be left with just illusory pseudo-democratic processes, poverty, and constant absurd psychological operations to distract us all constantly.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/in ... -the-bomb/
Good Article. That is the world we live in, read that last paragraph and look around you. They are very close to having all of that.
What is the solution? Is there one? I already tried withdrawing from society (especially virtual society)and just living my life, only believing what I see with my mk 2 eye balls, just focusing on my immediate nuclear family. Society won't leave me alone.
NukeDog was right

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: Dr Strangelove created the World Economic Forum

Post by TheOneX » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:52 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:16 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:10 pm


I'm familiar in passing.
The top article stating they are moving to "Stakeholder Capitalism" is spooky enough.
You will not be a stakeholder. You will just be a drone, and they will use tech to tap into your emotions, keep you distracted and divided.


It's playing out before our very eyes.
Tulsi, Crenshaw, Clinton, Buttigeg are just a few of the members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Global_Leaders
Tulsi noooo.....
It also includes Ivanka Trump. Although, according to Crenshaw that list is created solely by the WEF with no input or communication with the individuals on that list.

I would generally caution people to not read too much into who attends the WEF. Not everyone who goes is part of the cabal, in fact probably most are not. If any of us went we probably wouldn't notice anything overtly conspiratorial about it. It would just seem like any other convention. The WEF isn't about creating an obvious cabal of people controlling the world, that would be too obvious, and many, or even most, would not go along with it. The WEF is an influence campaign. It isn't about creating a large cabal of powerful individuals working in lock step together with a predetermined goal. The purpose is much more subtle, which makes it so much more evil, but also much more effective. It is about influencing how leaders and powerful people think, encouraging them to come to similar conclusions, while acting independently from the WEF. The WEF's goal is only to concentrate power at the top. So it promotes top down solutions to problems, and it uses its influence to encourage leaders to think in a top down approach. So everyone is technically acting independently, but because they are all thinking about issues from the same perspective they all come to similar conclusions.

Part of that influence is just getting powerful people together in one place talking to each other. If everyone just stayed in their own realm with little interaction outside their realm, then everyone would have different influencing factors that would push everyone in different directions. By gathering everyone together in a single setting it naturally starts to push them all in a single direction. If you have full control of the context of that social setting, you have a large influence on what direction that is.