Leftist Hypocrisy.

The Conservative

Leftist Hypocrisy.

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:08 pm

YouTube demonetized a Right-Wing talking head (Dan Bongino) for something a leftist said on mainstream news

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/5 ... os-channel
YouTube took action against conservative commentator Dan Bongino’s channel Friday, suspending it for violating the platform’s COVID-19 misinformation policy and demonetizing it for at least 30 days.

The weeklong posting suspension stems from a video where Bongino said that masks are “useless” in stopping the spread of the disease.
https://twitter.com/DrLeanaWen/status/1 ... 8980665344

Is a video saying masks except N95s are useless... so why was one demonetized and the other allowed to "speak their truth."?

I think we all know the answer to that.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Re: Leftist Hypocrisy.

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:54 am

Got this before they deleted it off FB.
BDB61373-1FBF-485B-AAE7-076B1E33F346.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:18 am

The Left is turning on former heroes and icons, especially white males. Tom Hanks should take note.

Look what they did to Harvey Weinstein, we are now getting the sequel with Hugh Heffner.
https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/playboy-b ... SocialFlow

There is no question as to why women entering the playboy mansion have no personal responsibility to consider what might happen. These women are now saying how innocent they were before Heffner, and they had no idea that sex, drugs and debauchery was part of the deal.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:54 am
Got this before they deleted it off FB.

BDB61373-1FBF-485B-AAE7-076B1E33F346.jpeg
Commies think they own your kids, and you are just a support system.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:07 pm

Grinder is removed from China, and people think it was a travesty on FB. I Said the same thing should be done here too in the US.

People went ballistic because they think gay guys should have a place to shag.

My problem is with how tech savvy kids are you can't guarantee the validity of anything.

I personally think stuff like this should not be in the mainstream. And this way of life should not be tolerated by anyone. Again, if it affects/effects others than you is when it becomes a problem.

If you want it, look for it, don't push your agenda on people who would be better off not knowing about it.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:46 pm

Censorship is a travesty. Even if you agree with it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:46 pm
Censorship is a travesty. Even if you agree with it.
Again, I have no issue with it being out there, but make it so that you have to look for it to find it. Apple allows downloads of software on their server that is not visible to the general population all the time. This app should be no different.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 12, 2022 4:54 pm

So we had "teenager refs" at my son's last soccer game, an annoying event because the refs were more dyslexic than I ever was, and couldn't figure out how to tell when one side or the other was in possession of the ball, or call penalties... so because a kid ref got hurt feelings, this letter was put out.

Kids were getting grabbed and pulled at without the refs saying a word, and the refs kept on continuously calling out the wrong team for ownership when the ball was kicked out...
Hurt feelings.png
I and others pointed out that the refs were wrong on various calls, and so we got a "nastygram" from the president of the Youth Soccer Club... I am so tempted to write back and say instead of having kids control the flow of the game, have them as a backup with an adult in charge... but it seems that is too much to ask for.

Parents aren't allowed to get upset when their kid is pushed face-first into the ground and the refs do nothing about it or straighten out a kid when he tries to take out the goalie by sliding cleats first into the kid... we are to allow it, and turn the other cheek.

Perhaps it is time to man up and get officials that will kick the parents out of the soccer field if they act up, or perhaps it's time to get a ref that knows what the fuck they are doing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent