Obvious propaganda is obvious

DBTrek

Obvious propaganda is obvious

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:50 am

If you have anyone in your life that doesn't believe the meda is in the tank for Dems, I ran across this obvious example of their bias today. Here's how it goes.

Step 1. Yahoo News and The Hill run a headline screaming "60 percent support Biden vaccine mandates: poll"

Step 2. Most low-info leftists will stop at the headline, feel a glow of superiority because "the news" supports their position, and eagerly try to punish anyone who disagrees with them. But smart people will dig a little further and ask "Who ran the poll?". In this case Axios-Ipsos ran the poll.

Step 3. Who the fuck is Axios-Ipsos? Well, let's see what we can find:
Axios is an American news website based in Arlington County, Virginia. It was founded in 2016 and launched the following year by former Politico journalists Jim VandeHei, Mike Allen and Roy Schwartz. The site's name is based on the Greek: ἄξιος (áxios), meaning "worthy". . .
. . . In January 2017, Axios hired as an executive vice president Evan Ryan, the assistant secretary of state for educational and cultural affairs and a former staffer for Vice President Joe Biden. . . . In March and April 2019, HuffPost and Wired reported that Axios had paid a firm to improve its reputation by lobbying for changes to the Wikipedia articles on Axios and Jonathan Swan.
Ipsos is a France-based international polling agency that, among pollters, has a history of getting fairly bad results.

So what the headlines should actually say is "Shady 'news' firm run by Joe Biden Staffer hires mediocre French pollster to claim 60% of Americans want vaccine mandates".

This is how "News" is manufactured.
News is propaganda.
Tell a lefty.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Re: Obvious propaganda is obvious

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:17 am

+1

This is the same game they play with the Fact Checkers. Snopes has been the gold standard in misinformation for over a decade.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Re: Obvious propaganda is obvious

Post by kybkh » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:14 am

Unironically, it appears that the media has just embraced the false narrative as a legit tool.

IMO, this was the driving force behind the desperate attempt to paint what part of this country which is still indoctrinated in the original founding myth of this nation as Nazis.

By labeling the other half "Nazis", Liberals are enable to accept any provably false narrative as "acceptable" as to do otherwise is to enable Hitler.

What needs to happen to break this cycle is based mexi-man decides giving money to Dindus after a 80 hour work week is unacceptable.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama