Re: RINOs

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:35 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:29 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:16 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:12 am

100% agree! As far a Christians going woke….well they are not Christians any longer. Our church left the Methodist denomination because they allowed same sex marriages. If a guy is marrying a guy, or a chick and a chick, that is your choice but it’s not going to happen in my church because it’s against our teachings! You can live it sin, free will, but not in church.
this is why I'm not churchy

I have a bible, I can read it myself

but it's not in a book, it's not in a church

I go down to the church, and they're not even very Christian like

yes, they are friendly, but they are more like government employees

the churches essentially became businesses, it's not a faith, it's just their jobs

they are like government social workers

if you go down there and profess an actual belief in a literal God ?

they act like you are sort of crazy, like, oh, he's one of those, a true believer

maybe we should report him to the government as a White Supremacist Insurrectionist
Wow, that sucks.

The word church, when you breakdown the literal translation means the follower of Christ and not an actual building. So you are your own church.
well I have one very close friend & neighbour three doors down who is a true believer

he's a devout Roman Catholic, from Poland

he doesn't go to Mass anymore

all he does is go to his wife's grave and speaks to her

otherwise he is like me, he just keeps to himself

we are a ministry of two, we just walk in the woods with our dogs, where we can discuss anything

he says this is what it was like in Poland under Communism, he confirms this is what it is like
Nec Aspera Terrent