Trudeau just called an election

TheReal_ND

Re: Trudeau just called an election

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Not to derail I mean this thread is about Castro's bastard. One thing that is kind of a shocker to learn is that Trudeau could very well be PM or whatever they call it over there for another 20 years. I guess in America sometimes you get the impressions the oligarchs aren't quite as in control because we turn out our presidents every 4-8 years.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:50 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:43 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:41 pm
He’s just virtue signaling but it’s DrY: still better than Monty.
To his point I'm sure a lot of these Kabulites are going to be better land owners than the Canadians have been. I'm sure this time they won't get swindled in to poverty. This time for sure.
Frankly, I wouldn’t care if a Capitalist Afgahny was my next-door neighbor, working his ass off like the Vietnamese refugees did after the last helicopters-off-the-roof incident when I was a teenager.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:48 pm
Not to derail I mean this thread is about Castro's bastard. One thing that is kind of a shocker to learn is that Trudeau could very well be PM or whatever they call it over there for another 20 years. I guess in America sometimes you get the impressions the oligarchs aren't quite as in control because we turn out our presidents every 4-8 years.
America had a fraudulent election and all the media covered for it: we’re just as bad, maybe worse?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:50 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:41 pm
He’s just virtue signaling but it’s DrY: still better than Monty.
To his point I'm sure a lot of these Kabulites are going to be better land owners than the Canadians have been. I'm sure this time they won't get swindled in to poverty. This time for sure.
Frankly, I wouldn’t care if a Capitalist Afgahny was my next-door neighbor, working his ass off like the Vietnamese refugees did after the last helicopters-off-the-roof incident when I was a teenager.
No I know I wouldn't either if I had neighbors. It's just a tired trick lending money and using the equity to sell to the new immigrants to lend them money.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:53 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:50 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:

No I know I wouldn't either if I had neighbors. It's just a tired trick lending money and using the equity to sell to the new immigrants to lend them money.
Nicely done.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:51 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
America had a fraudulent election and all the media covered for it: we’re just as bad, maybe worse?
We are worse because we have to put up with the humiliation of this clown show Mike Lindell as the front man to discredit people that know the election was rife with fraud. We are the laughing stock of the world.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
We are worse because we have to put up with the humiliation of this clown show Mike Lindell as the front man to discredit people that know the election was rife with fraud. We are the laughing stock of the world.
The opposition is fuckin’ on it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:56 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

The opposition is fuckin’ on it.
Dude I'm telling you it's fucking amazing. We watched antifa and BLM act like terrorist for over 4 years and then the pentagon and Trump got together to throw the Jan 6th protestors under the bus WHILE LAWMAKERS WERE HAVING A VOTE ON THE ELECTION only to have to have to hear about some supposed insurrection and domestic white terrorism for the rest of this country's life span. Inshallah the history books won't be written about this

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:15 pm

It was a stunning show of control. I’m in awe. Except for this forum, I don’t know if anybody else even has a clue?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:15 pm
It was a stunning show of control. I’m in awe. Except for this forum, I don’t know if anybody else even has a clue?
A lot of people know about the gay op but sadly Trump supporters are going to be the last to understand while they are being held in isolation, fed soy by products and forbidden from working out.