Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 am
it's like I see God in everything

my wife says she fell head over heels for me, on the spot

do I see God's presence in that ?

yes I do

does that make me David Koresh ?

I don't think so, that's a harsh & mean judgment I don't think is deserved
You weren't talking about your wife, bro.
You were talking about all the chicks you banged before your wife.

But listen, if you just want to stream-of-consciousness through the forum and accuse anyone responding to you of picking quarrels, go ahead. I'll simply not interrupt your vibe. I just didn't understand that this is what was going on before - because how could I?

Now that I know what's up, cool.
Have at it.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Re: President Harris

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:32 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:26 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 am
it's like I see God in everything

my wife says she fell head over heels for me, on the spot

do I see God's presence in that ?

yes I do

does that make me David Koresh ?

I don't think so, that's a harsh & mean judgment I don't think is deserved
You weren't talking about your wife, bro.
You were talking about all the chicks you banged before your wife.

But listen, if you just want to stream-of-consciousness through the forum and accuse anyone responding to you of picking quarrels, go ahead. I'll simply not interrupt your vibe. I just didn't understand that this is what was going on before - because how could I?

Now that I know what's up, cool.
Have at it.
fair enough, bro

I ain't mad atcha

but like I say, I was a perfect gentleman with every girl I ever slept with

I wasn't whoring, I had the best intentions

do I feel like it was the light of the Lord which made me that way ?

yeah, that's what I think it was

those girls could feel the goodness in me, and that flowed from Christianity

I am not David Koresh, he thought he was the Messiah, whereas I am just a pilgrim

I believe in the power & glory of Christ, but I am just trying to let that light shine through me

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:42 am

like Ruby Ridge was a travesty, Randy Weaver did nothing wrong

but I don't get with David Koresh nor his avenger Timothy McVeigh

Randy Weaver was a true believer, but Koresh & McVeigh succumbed to the Devil himself

that's not what I'm about, I declaim that Devil, that messiah complex, with all my soul
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:56 am

Well - I don't personally think God is behind acts which are scripturally ungodly. At least, not on the micro level. On the macro level I suppose God is behind everything - but human religion seems to draw a pretty firm distinction between those acts that are virtuous and those that are ungodly. Every organized religion I'm aware of does that, at least.

Others disagree. Cool. I don't have facts, just opinions on it.

But damn near every cult leader you can name plays some version of "experience god by fucking me" card. It's like one trait almost all cult leaders share. So yeah, when you go on some tangent about all the women you banged seeing God behind you or something, I'm going to disagree. And - I'm going to point out that the rhetoric, to me, sounds dangerously close to cult leader talk.

That doesn't make you a cult leader, or a David Koresh - it just means what you're saying instantly bring folks like that to my mind. I don't know anyone outside of cult leaders who equate multiple out-of-wedlock sex partners with godliness, frankly. Maybe the Satanic Church - I haven't looked. But even Muslims and Mormons agree that sex is for wives, and the number of wives is finite.

Either way, premarital sex is a norm. It's prevalent among people and holds complete dominion over the animal kingdom. I'm not freaked out by it, or scandalized by its presence. I'm simply objecting to holding all sex as equal (whoring for drugs is different than making love to your wife, that's my take), and disagreeing that the hand of God is behind multiple partners.

My opinions are regularly disregarded around here (as they should be), so it's cool if everyone disagrees and thinks I'm the weird one. Not out here actively trying to pick a fight or hound anyone. Just disagreeing where I disagree.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:00 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:56 am
Well - I don't personally think God is behind acts which are scripturally ungodly. At least, not on the micro level. On the macro level I suppose God is behind everything - but human religion seems to draw a pretty firm distinction between those acts that are virtuous and those that are ungodly. Every organized religion I'm aware of does that, at least.

Others disagree. Cool. I don't have facts, just opinions on it.

But damn near every cult leader you can name plays some version of "experience god by fucking me" card. It's like one trait almost all cult leaders share. So yeah, when you go on some tangent about all the women you banged seeing God behind you or something, I'm going to disagree. And - I'm going to point out that the rhetoric, to me, sounds dangerously close to cult leader talk.

That doesn't make you a cult leader, or a David Koresh - it just means what you're saying instantly bring folks like that to my mind. I don't know anyone outside of cult leaders who equate multiple out-of-wedlock sex partners with godliness, frankly. Maybe the Satanic Church - I haven't looked. But even Muslims and Mormons agree that sex is for wives, and the number of wives is finite.

Either way, premarital sex is a norm. It's prevalent among people and holds complete dominion over the animal kingdom. I'm not freaked out by it, or scandalized by its presence. I'm simply objecting to holding all sex as equal (whoring for drugs is different than making love to your wife, that's my take), and disagreeing that the hand of God is behind multiple partners.

My opinions are regularly disregarded around here (as they should be), so it's cool if everyone disagrees and thinks I'm the weird one. Not out here actively trying to pick a fight or hound anyone. Just disagreeing where I disagree.
like I say, fair enough

but at the time, I was young, I didn't know that God was real, I wasn't raised that way

it wasn't until I met my wife that I understood what love was

but when I was in my twenties, and all these girls were trying to get with me

I didn't kick them out of bed for eating crackers, I can't lie, I sowed my wild oats

I was who I was, I did what I did, if that made me a cult leader, I wasn't aware at the time

Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:08 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:00 am

I didn't kick them out of bed for eating crackers, I can't lie, I sowed my wild oats
Well, hopefully not by paying them with drugs, and hopefully not in the middle of the street. Because dogs fuck in the middle of the street. And It would be kinda hard to square the "soul school" theory of earthly life with the hormone-driven pursuit of dog-like behavior. If I understand the concept, you don't elevate the soul by emulating baser life forms. You elevate by denying the baser urges and pursuing the higher but harder path.
;)

So yeah, these addicted public fornicators in San Francisco - it's bad. It's bad for the community. It's bad for the two individuals involved in the act. No one is coming out better from that behavior. Yet it seems the community is more angry with the dude calling it out than the people destroying themselves.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:08 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:00 am

Well, hopefully not by paying them with drugs, and hopefully not in the middle of the street. Because dogs fuck in the middle of the street. And It would be kinda hard to square the "soul school" theory of earthly life with the hormone-driven pursuit of dog-like behavior. If I understand the concept, you don't elevate the soul by emulating baser life forms. You elevate by denying the baser urges and pursuing the higher but harder path.
;)

So yeah, these addicted public fornicators in San Francisco - it's bad. It's bad for the community. It's bad for the two individuals involved in the act. No one is coming out better from that behavior. Yet it seems the community is more angry with the dude calling it out than the people destroying themselves.
like I say, I'm not really about going to the media, finding clickbait, then commenting on that

you posted a vision of Sodom & Gomorrah

then I turned away from that, and thought about my own life, and how it was different

I can only post about my experiences, I'm not an expert about anything else

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 am

it's like what do you want me to say ?

I fucked a lotta broads when I was young

was I making love to those girls ?

not really, I didn't even know what love felt like at that point

I'm just an infantryman, we are plain spoken, fucking broads is what we call it

I'm from the hood, I'm from the barracks, I don't mean to offend with my rough way of speaking

amongst the ranks, we never said "I'd like to make love with that girl", that's not how I speak

man, I'd like to fuck her senseless, that's how we say it

I honestly never had a girl complain about it, they were down with that vernacular too

every girl said "fuck me hard" when it came right down to it

Nec Aspera Terrent