Tracking the Ministry of Disinformation

kybkh

Tracking the Ministry of Disinformation

Post by kybkh » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:13 am

ITT we post blatant examples of propagandistic behavior.

Today, the twitter machine decided to put an informative sticky post about the trending Tucker Carlson piece about the 1/6 protestors..

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Re: Tracking the Ministry of Disinformation

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:38 pm

"They weren't protected from prosecution because they are government glowerms involved in a criminal conspiracy, it's because they cooperated with the USAG."

:goteam: :drunk:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Twitter is now an internet lawyer.
Are they culpable for their legal advice tho?
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Fife has been, and always will be my internet Lawyer.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:30 pm

People who aren't lawyers usually drop the disclaimer "I'm not a lawyer and this is not legal advice but...".

Twitter tho?
Twitter is like "Fuckit, maybe I AM a lawyer!"
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:41 pm

This is a parody account. Nothing posted under this handle at any time, past, present, or future in any forum shall be deemed to be legal, investment, love, career, professional, or fashion advice.

The radical weirdos who run this account do not believe that "the state" exists IRL and think that it is only a figment of humanity's stunted and drug-addled collective hive-mind. Therefore, this account could hardly be accused of believing in the abstract concept of "intellectual property" (although actual "property" is very much a real thing), and accordingly, anyone is welcome and invited to use the creative genius this account casts on the barren shores of the forum's pages as talking points when negotiating an extra order of delicious, you know, the thing.

All characters and events described in any post by this account—even those based on real people—are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated.....poorly. The posts made by this account contain coarse language and due to their content they should not be viewed by anyone.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Scott Adams is the worst mutterfukker for that:
"I'm not a doctor but I'm going to pontificate day-after-day on medical issues I have absolutely no business discussing."
"I'm not a lawyer but I'm going to pontificate day-after-day on legal issues I have absolutely no business discussing."
"I'm not an accountant but I did get an undergraduate degree in economics."
"I'm not an investment advisor but let me drag all my sheep into obvious scams."

This thing is, he IS a cartoonist, and used to be funny, but he's not funny anymore; maybe he should go back to doing what he actually knows.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:31 pm
"I'm not a doctor but I'm going to pontificate day-after-day on medical issues I have absolutely no business discussing."
"I'm not a lawyer but I'm going to pontificate day-after-day on legal issues I have absolutely no business discussing."
"I'm not an investment advisor but let me drag all my sheep into obvious scams."
"I'm not a political pundit because I never take a firm stand on anything."

This thing is, he IS a cartoonist, and used to be funny, but he's not funny anymore; maybe he should go back to doing what he actually knows.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:31 pm

This is why I stopped following him, I didn't want to lose any more respect for him by watching him "pontificate" during his "cupper" every AM...
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:57 pm
Twitter is now an internet lawyer.
Are they culpable for their legal advice tho?
:think:
None of these people or corporations are culpable for anything.