Shit posts from Gab

C-Mag

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:10 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:04 pm
............now it has bit him in the ass.
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:41 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:57 pm
I really don't know much about him outside of his Tim Pool stuff. I did decide to watch one episode of his own show when it came up as a suggested on Rumble, but it just seemed like the gym rat version of organic all-natural remedies type of stuff. I watched Sydney's video about her incident with him, and that is obviously bullshit. Definitely doesn't seem like the kind of guy you would want to be a role model, though.
Agreed.

Jack Murphy is not important, the fact that Conservative Inc and others supported and promoted such an obvious psycho is important.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:47 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:41 am
TheOneX wrote:
I really don't know much about him outside of his Tim Pool stuff. I did decide to watch one episode of his own show when it came up as a suggested on Rumble, but it just seemed like the gym rat version of organic all-natural remedies type of stuff. I watched Sydney's video about her incident with him, and that is obviously bullshit. Definitely doesn't seem like the kind of guy you would want to be a role model, though.
Agreed.

Jack Murphy is not important, the fact that Conservative Inc and others supported and promoted such an obvious psycho is important.
Who or what is this “Conservative Inc.” you talk about.

Because as I've said in the past, this assmuncher never even hit my radar.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:47 am
C-Mag wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
Agreed.

Because as I've said in the past, this assmuncher me er even hit my radar.
Many have already been posted here.
The Claremont Institute, The Blaze, Kash Patel, Thernovich, Posobic, Larry Schweikart, Kurt Schlichter

Quote from a wise man
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:36 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Agreed.

The Claremont Institute, The Blaze, Kash Patel, Thernovich, Posobic, Larry Schweikart, Kurt Schlichter

Quote from a wise man
Which was not by Martin... he took it from someone else. (Follow him on FB and you'll see what I mean)

That being said, a True Conservative wants control of his own money, he doesn't want such a poor handout such as SS provides, which is nothing more than a Ponzy Scheme... btw.

Honestly I would love to see SS removed, the money returned to the people to be allowed to fund their own retirement. The only reason SS should be used is as a buffer for those who did not prepare for retirement.

It should not be given to everyone.

We should be able to take the money that is going into SS each paycheck and move it elsewhere, to a retirement fund of the user's choice.

Again, anyone who says the image above is an idiot...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:15 pm

Oh, side note... I only know of one of the people and groups you mentioned... Larry Schweikart. The rest, not even on my radar. Which should tell you something, those people and groups... aren't Conservative...

Sorry, I know of The Blaze, and honestly, it's a hack site. I always look for other places to find my sources if they come up for my first hit... I refuse to give anyone any level of attention if they are sucking the dick of a single party.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:37 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Quote from a wise man
Which was not by Martin... he took it from someone else. (Follow him on FB and you'll see what I mean)

That being said, a True Conservative wants control of his own money, he doesn't want such a poor handout such as SS provides, which is nothing more than a Ponzy Scheme... btw.

Honestly I would love to see SS removed, the money returned to the people to be allowed to fund their own retirement. The only reason SS should be used is as a buffer for those who did not prepare for retirement.

We should be able to take the money that is going into SS each paycheck and move it elsewhere, to a retirement fund of the user's choice.

Did you ever consider you might not be a Conservative ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:39 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:37 pm

:lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:37 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Quote from a wise man

I always said I was a Constitutional Conservative.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:34 pm

I didn't post any of this to attack you. The Conservative brand is dirty and compromised, the Jack Murphy thing shows it.
PLATA O PLOMO