Shit posts from Gab

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 3107
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:34 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:43 pm
Exactly. Same take everywhere... Hypocrite this, $30k tickets that. If the story is that easy to write where everyone comes up with the same take then it isn't a story. It is a manufactured distraction to suck all the air in the news cycle. What is Federal City really up to while this is going on?

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:04 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:34 pm
What is Federal City really up to while this is going on?
I don't think Federal City makes its own plans anymore

they seem to be reporting directly to Bezos at this point

Princeps Civitatus
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 3107
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:08 pm

It could be the California recall election they are trying to keep low key. It is a major political event for a couple of reasons, first is the obvious Democrat vs Republican run state but the other is the fact that Feinstein is ancient and a bout with covaids could be her undoing. The Governor gets to pick the replacement and if that happened to be a republican would flip the senate.

Smitty-48
Posts: 34380
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:37 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:08 pm
It could be the California recall election they are trying to keep low key.
I expect the Democrats will win that pretty comfortably

I don't think there's enough Republicans in California to force a recall

I expect Democrats will show up to vote that down, just on political tribalism alone
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 3107
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Haumana » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:37 pm
Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:08 pm
It could be the California recall election they are trying to keep low key.
I expect the Democrats will win that pretty comfortably

I don't think there's enough Republicans in California to force a recall

I think the Democrats will show up to vote that down, just on political tribalism alone
Lots of Democrats are pissed about the lockdowns and such but I doubt there are enough to overcome both SF Bay Area and Greater LA lunacy. Plus the cheat factor. I just want Newsome to get dirty enough that he cannot win a Presidential election.

User avatar
clubgop
Posts: 7957
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by clubgop » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:31 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:47 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:37 pm
Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:08 pm
It could be the California recall election they are trying to keep low key.
I expect the Democrats will win that pretty comfortably

I don't think there's enough Republicans in California to force a recall

I think the Democrats will show up to vote that down, just on political tribalism alone
Lots of Democrats are pissed about the lockdowns and such but I doubt there are enough to overcome both SF Bay Area and Greater LA lunacy. Plus the cheat factor. I just want Newsome to get dirty enough that he cannot win a Presidential election.
Oh that’s already baked in. A Californian on the National stage is kryptonite right now just look at Harris.

User avatar
Haumana
Posts: 3107
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Haumana » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:37 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:31 pm
Oh that’s already baked in. A Californian on the National stage is kryptonite right now just look at Harris.
Not now not ever would be my preference. I have had to watch that smarmy fuck from the early days in San Fran climb the political ladder. He really wants to be President.

User avatar
Hastur
Posts: 5175
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 am
Location: suiþiuþu

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Hastur » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:19 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:34 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:43 pm
Exactly. Same take everywhere... Hypocrite this, $30k tickets that. If the story is that easy to write where everyone comes up with the same take then it isn't a story. It is a manufactured distraction to suck all the air in the news cycle. What is Federal City really up to while this is going on?


Media will do media stuff. You might as well laugh about it. Don't get mad. It will destroy your life. If you get mad, just unplug and take a walk in the forest.
Image

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

User avatar
Hastur
Posts: 5175
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 am
Location: suiþiuþu

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Hastur » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:22 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:08 pm
It could be the California recall election they are trying to keep low key. It is a major political event for a couple of reasons, first is the obvious Democrat vs Republican run state but the other is the fact that Feinstein is ancient and a bout with covaids could be her undoing. The Governor gets to pick the replacement and if that happened to be a republican would flip the senate.
The fix is in on the Recall. Mail in elections will always be rigged from now on. Turned out it was easy to cheat and even if you get caught, no one will care.
Image

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck