You Know How I Know The Media Is Gay?

kybkh

You Know How I Know The Media Is Gay?

Post by kybkh » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:01 am

Crickets on this story.

Louisiana State Police on Friday released body-camera videos from the arrest of Ronald Greene, a Black man whose death in custody triggered fresh outrage this week after leaked footage showed Greene pleading with troopers who stunned him, dragged him and left him shackled facedown.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... na-police/

Now, I don't know about you fags, but to me, this is about 100x worse than what happened to Saint Floyd, yet the commentators have abandoned the battlefield...

Strange isn't it. I mean, thank goodness they have because if this actually got the same kind of attention, i feel the spiciness of this summer could reach dangerous levels.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: You Know How I Know The Media Is Gay?

Post by kybkh » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:04 am

This homo explains just how bad it is and how the whole of Troop F of LA State Police is under investigation.

https://www.nationalreview.com/podcasts ... hy-report/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:06 am

I suspect these DoJ led investigations of local police departments will wrap up near an election cycle and provide a good faith look at the problems with systemic racism.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:18 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:06 am
I suspect these DoJ led investigations of local police departments will wrap up near an election cycle and provide a good faith look at the problems with systemic racism.
:clap:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:22 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:01 am
Crickets on this story.

Louisiana State Police on Friday released body-camera videos from the arrest of Ronald Greene, a Black man whose death in custody triggered fresh outrage this week after leaked footage showed Greene pleading with troopers who stunned him, dragged him and left him shackled facedown.

Now, I don't know about you fags, but to me, this is about 100x worse than what happened to Saint Floyd, yet the commentators have abandoned the battlefield...

Strange isn't it. I mean, thank goodness they have because if this actually got the same kind of attention, i feel the spiciness of this summer could reach dangerous levels.
Oh, wouldn't this be great though, under the Biden/Harris Presidency? They couldn't blame Trump... this would be all Senile Man Bad, instead of Orange Man Bad...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:24 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:04 am
This homo explains just how bad it is and how the whole of Troop F of LA State Police is under investigation.

https://www.nationalreview.com/podcasts ... hy-report/
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:33 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:22 am
kybkh wrote:
Crickets on this story.

Oh, wouldn't this be great though, under the Biden/Harris Presidency? They couldn't blame Trump... this would be all Senile Man Bad, instead of Orange Man Bad...
Oh please they would find a way. Then they would do something far worse. DoJ consent decrees.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:49 am

orange man bad was always white men bad

seems to be true in this case

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:54 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:33 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:22 am
kybkh wrote:
Crickets on this story.

Oh please they would find a way. Then they would do something far worse. DoJ consent decrees.
They can try, but with how the Fauci emails have been thrown out there, we can see that Trump was right...

The goodwill of "He's not Trump" is gone... only the hard-core DNC and Leftists are going to stand behind Biden/Harris now...

Just wait till August... that's all I got to say.
#NotOneRedCent