Why all the authoritarianism?

SuburbanFarmer

Why all the authoritarianism?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 18, 2021 10:46 am

I think I’ve cracked the code. The current wave of authoritarianism is largely credited to suburban white women, on the forum.

I think it’s specifically divorced women. Consider: Women that wanted a man in their lives and lost one. Sexual Revolution puts them into the workforce. Divorce rates skyrocket. They have political/corporate power, but still crave someone at the helm. Why not Uncle Sam as a surrogate husband?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Re: Why all the authoritarianism?

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 18, 2021 12:12 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:46 am
I think I’ve cracked the code. The current wave of authoritarianism is largely credited to suburban white women, on the forum.

I think it’s specifically divorced women. Consider: Women that wanted a man in their lives and lost one. Sexual Revolution puts them into the workforce. Divorce rates skyrocket. They have political/corporate power, but still crave someone at the helm. Why not Uncle Sam as a surrogate husband?
That's good but it's even a more low-level motivation: resentment & envy. Women and cucks will always feel inferior to masculinity. You can tell by how they throw around the word "inclusivity," but they know testosterone will always give men the advantage. Equality can be achieved in two ways: give to the losers or take from the winners: females aren't lining up for a daily testosterone injection so they went to plan B. Authoritarianism is using State violence to overcome the testosterone advantage.

p.s. I need to add this topic to my "Philosophy" book.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 18, 2021 12:18 pm

When we go dancing, the clubs are filled with obese White women who dance in groups. They have no interest in the single men there, and will accuse someone who asks them to dance as "stalking." (I've seen it over and over.) There's enough Tinder data to show that 95% of women seek the top 5% of guys. That leaves a lot of incels, which is why OnlyFans is so big. It's like Medieval times again; which is where arranged marriages came from.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue May 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:12 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:46 am

That's good but it's even a more low-level motivation: resentment & envy. Women and cucks will always feel inferior to masculinity. You can tell by how they throw around the word "inclusivity," but they know testosterone will always give men the advantage. Equality can be achieved in two ways: give to the losers or take from the winners: females aren't lining up for a daily testosterone injection so they went to plan B. Authoritarianism is using State violence to overcome the testosterone advantage.

p.s. I need to add this topic to my "Philosophy" book.
**TRIGGER WARNING FOR HANNY**
Professor Theodore Kaczynski wrote:9. The two psychological tendencies that underlie modern leftism we call “feelings of inferiority” and “oversocialization.”
Feelings of inferiority are characteristic of modern leftism as a whole, while oversocialization is characteristic only of a certain
segment of modern leftism; but this segment is highly influential.

10. By “feelings of inferiority” we mean not only inferiority feelings in the strict sense but a whole spectrum of related traits;
low self-esteem, feelings of powerlessness, depressive tendencies, defeatism, guilt, self-hatred, etc. We argue that modern
leftists tend to have some such feelings (possibly more or less repressed) and that these feelings are decisive in determining the
direction of modern leftism.

11. When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies)
we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights activists,
whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to
designate minorities and about anything that is said concerning minorities. The terms “Negro,” “oriental,” “handicapped” or
“chick” for an African, an Asian, a disabled person or a woman originally had no derogatory connotation. “Broad” and “chick”
were merely the feminine equivalents of “guy,” “dude” or “fellow.” The negative connotations have been attached to these
terms by the activists themselves. Some animal rights activists have gone so far as to reject the word “pet” and insist on its
replacement by “animal companion.” Leftish anthropologists go to great lengths to avoid saying anything about primitive
peoples that could conceivably be interpreted as negative. They want to replace the word “primitive” by “nonliterate.” They
may seem almost paranoid about anything that might suggest that any primitive culture is inferior to ours. (We do not mean to
imply that primitive cultures ARE inferior to ours. We merely point out the hyper sensitivity of leftish anthropologists.

13. Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women),
defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are
inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these
groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not mean to suggest that women, Indians, etc. ARE inferior;
we are only making a point about leftist psychology.)

14. Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a
fear that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.)

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 18, 2021 12:31 pm

The Tinder data was:
Women only swipe-right on 5% of the men, of which 2.1% of men match. (Those 5% of men fuck on-average 18 different women per year.) Men swipe-right 52% of the time with virtually no matches. Incel city.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue May 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Appeals for equality (or "equity") are the self-identification badges worn by low-quality people.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 18, 2021 4:11 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:00 pm
Appeals for equality (or "equity") are the self-identification badges worn by low-quality people.
There's a quotable!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:30 am

Uzbekistan to Weirdos: GTFO
Top lawmaker calls for deporting the LGBT community en masse

The head of one of Uzbekistan’s leading political parties has suggested depriving gays, lesbians and transgender people of citizenship and deporting them as a way of ending the national conversation on LGBT issues.
https://eurasianet.org/uzbekistan-top-l ... y-en-masse

Uzbeks don't give a fuck
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:30 am
Uzbekistan to Weirdos: GTFO
Top lawmaker calls for deporting the LGBT community en masse

The head of one of Uzbekistan’s leading political parties has suggested depriving gays, lesbians and transgender people of citizenship and deporting them as a way of ending the national conversation on LGBT issues.
https://eurasianet.org/uzbekistan-top-l ... y-en-masse

Uzbeks don't give a fuck
I'm not saying they have the right idea... but...
#NotOneRedCent