Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:51 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:43 pm
Fife wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:10 pm
Active Trump endorsement won't give him a shot against the R girl?

I also was just looking at google news about the primary and Kent is getting Peter Theil money and support against the R girl incumbent (who voted for Trump impeachment II) also.

Boy, your district sounds rough.
If not for the Never-Trump, Hispanic-surname, attractive female, this district would be D.
Man you gotta get out while you are still a young man. The Florida Space Coast and Daytona sounds right down your alley.
I’m waiting for my daughter (Millennial) to tell me she’s not having kids. If not, I’m gone. Already made plans.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:24 pm

Us right now
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:30 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:24 pm
Us right now
Comedic gold right there.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:24 pm
Us right now
Osho!

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:01 am

Have you seen that Google flight search now includes CO2 emissions column in their graph? Hilarious. This flight is 11% lower CO2 blah blah blah. Build back better is in full effect. I am clicking my heels to get me the fuck out of all of this already. Back to the land of observer as opposed to being behind enemy lines. This very well could be my last plane ride in my lifetime and it is a trip home. Bay Area has zero left for me. No money to be made, most 15+ year friends and bulk of family have succumbed to media power play only to become covidiots. "You can't go home again" has never been truer. I was a bit disheartened by the depth of infection. Still am, to be honest. Corporate Media is powerful.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:08 am

I have no desire to get on a flight anywhere, or travel beyond a couple hundred miles. I don't want to deal with the nonsense, and I have pretty much all I need here. Plus I've traveled a lot in my life.

I'm sure the Bay Area is number one in Defund the Middle Class.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:40 am

I've been seeing pictures of empty store shelves: where's that happening? Our local Walmarts don't have as much inventory but it's not even noticeable if you're not looking, and the grocery stores show no sign of shortages. I ask b/c this has the air of Fake News: just enough truth to be convincing but not in evidence.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:08 am
I have no desire to get on a flight anywhere, or travel beyond a couple hundred miles. I don't want to deal with the nonsense, and I have pretty much all I need here. Plus I've traveled a lot in my life.

I'm sure the Bay Area is number one in Defund the Middle Class.
Weirdly enough, there is a large presence of sheriffs here in East Bay. On the highway cops are minimal, I think most of the infractions are camera enforced. I came here to sell a truck as my main mission, make a bit of money from an old honey hole was gravy. But I now know that whomever/whatever I left is pretty much dead. This very well could be my last trip anywhere and I am ok with that. Oh, noes please don't throw me in that briar patch.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:18 am

Shit I read Defund the middle class as Defund the Police. My bad. They are definitely running the middle class out of towns like crazy around here. What a reactionary douchebag I am. Fuck.....

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:09 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:40 am
I've been seeing pictures of empty store shelves: where's that happening? Our local Walmarts don't have as much inventory but it's not even noticeable if you're not looking, and the grocery stores show no sign of shortages. I ask b/c this has the air of Fake News: just enough truth to be convincing but not in evidence.
I've noticed the shelves do tend to be less stocked, but nothing is outright empty. I do know I wasn't able to find whipped cream, not sure if I was looking in the wrong place or they just don't have it and put other things there.