Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:37 pm

But who? Ted Cruz? There is no one out there really that is raising their Trump-like freak flag that would be a good candidate... There is no one out there right now that has the balls proverbially, or otherwise to stand up to the world leaders or Leftists in Congress...
No, not Cruz. I don't know who. This is populism, we may have barely heard of the person. They might be locked up in DC from J6, who knows.

I tend to agree with Marty, K Harris will be in there then to try to polish her for 2024. She's very beatable if the elections don't shut down at 3AM. But after this shit show we're seeing. Winning the GOP could be huge.

Frankly, I'd like to see a MAGA candidate take Tulsi as Veep.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Rand Paul/Tulsi Gabbard ftw.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:45 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:42 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:36 pm
Unless he dies, it’s going to be Trump.

Harris will be president by then: she’s not even an OWG; nothing will stop her from doing whatever she wants.
Trump does seem obvious, and I'd be OK with another DJT admin. However, he has to fix some shit. Mainly prove to us he's going to put MAGA people in charge of shit. Drain the Swamp, etc. We can't have Lil Jared, White Rage Milley and a DOJ targeting us.
He was overwhelmed by perfidy. It was one of the things that opened my eyes to how corrupt America has become.
Agreed. But unless he has a plan to deal with that, and then makes it happen, gonna be a lot of doubters on our side.

Trump is making the right moves now, picking MAGA candidates in Congress to back. The GOP just kicked the Chamber of Commerce out of it's weekly calls. The GOP is trying to placate the MAGA crowd because they can't win anything without it. But the trick for Trump is to truly bring the GOP to heel.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:46 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:37 pm

But who? Ted Cruz? There is no one out there really that is raising their Trump-like freak flag that would be a good candidate... There is no one out there right now that has the balls proverbially, or otherwise to stand up to the world leaders or Leftists in Congress...
No, not Cruz. I don't know who. This is populism, we may have barely heard of the person. They might be locked up in DC from J6, who knows.

I tend to agree with Marty, K Harris will be in there then to try to polish her for 2024. She's very beatable if the elections don't shut down at 3AM. But after this shit show we're seeing. Winning the GOP could be huge.

Harris may not survive the Biden drop.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Trump does seem obvious, and I'd be OK with another DJT admin. However, he has to fix some shit. Mainly prove to us he's going to put MAGA people in charge of shit. Drain the Swamp, etc. We can't have Lil Jared, White Rage Milley and a DOJ targeting us.
He was overwhelmed by perfidy. It was one of the things that opened my eyes to how corrupt America has become.
Agreed. But unless he has a plan to deal with that, and then makes it happen, gonna be a lot of doubters on our side.

Trump is making the right moves now, picking MAGA candidates in Congress to back. The GOP just kicked the Chamber of Commerce out of it's weekly calls. The GOP is trying to placate the MAGA crowd because they can't win anything without it. But the trick for Trump is to truly bring the GOP to heel.
I think Trump does now, he was blindsided before, now he knows how the game it is played. He is also would be on his second term, a "Fuck-You" term... with the DNC out of power, it would be at least two years of rebuilding and beefing up so that another Biden would not be possible.
Last edited by The Conservative on Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 pm
I'd vote for that. But I don't see Rand as a Commander in Chief, and that is part of the game.
I do believe Tulsi would be a great Veep pic though, her popularity crosses party lines.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:51 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 pm
I'd vote for that. But I don't see Rand as a Commander in Chief, and that is part of the game.
I do believe Tulsi would be a great Veep pic though, her popularity crosses party lines.
That's the problem, I don't see a "Great President" out there.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I agree. I live in Never-Trump land: the few Trumpers can’t even make a dent.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:54 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Harris may not survive the Biden drop.
There are no leaders on the Dem side, but they have all the power structures. Joe is a joke, but everyone fear Harris would be worse. They've painted themselves into a corner. Can't get rid of Harris, that's how affirmative action hires work. But they could try to find a strong challenger to primary them, and it might happen. They rig everything anyway, so they could gracefully get rid of both of them that way.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:46 pm

Tulsi's a commie and she's absolutely horrible on the GWOT