Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Martin Hash

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:47 pm
3 Bridges in a week
https://revolver.news/2024/04/watch-som ... nt-7-days/

I don't know what's happening. Marty what's the mathematical probability these are random events

I can see Russia hacking ships and taking out bridges, as an F U over a number of things
Probably coincidence but the destruction of food processing plants seems to exceed probabilities. I'd like to know how many total food processing facilities there are?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:02 pm

First I’ve heard of the fire. It’s been very rainy here. Maybe it composted and went up.

The barges I’m chalking up to DEI until we see more.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:08 am

I don't discount any of your comments. But I find it hard to believe two ships in one week can hit bridges.

I imagine that the US was behind the ISIS attack of the Moscow theatre. We know ISIS was created by the US. A week later a ship takes out a major bridge in Washington DC. It would be good revenge, plus the added irony of the US and Ukraine trying to take out the Crimean bridge for over 2 years.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:14 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:05 pm

Probably coincidence but the destruction of food processing plants seems to exceed probabilities. I'd like to know how many total food processing facilities there are?
There have been a lot of them. Commies always try to take control of food. Our current rulers are fanatics about food, from buying up farm land to taking over markets to telling people growing food is bad.

I see food production and processing moving more local in the next 10 years
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:09 am

Yeah, the food plant thing freaks me out more than anything.

So far, the bridges just look like general incompetence. We’ll get a report in a few months about how Buttigeg isn’t talking to anyone but focus groups on diversity, and the entire transportation network is confused and hanging by a thread.

Thanks Blackrock.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:08 am
I don't discount any of your comments. But I find it hard to believe two ships in one week can hit bridges.

I imagine that the US was behind the ISIS attack of the Moscow theatre. We know ISIS was created by the US. A week later a ship takes out a major bridge in Washington DC. It would be good revenge, plus the added irony of the US and Ukraine trying to take out the Crimean bridge for over 2 years.
I think barges hitting bridges is probably more common than you realize. Just normally there is little to no damage, and not widely reported. This time it just happened shortly after a very high profile instance of a large cargo ship hitting a major bridge causing it to collapse.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:40 pm

I'm willing to accept the incompetence argument. Afterall, our system does not select for merit anymore.

The airline industry does not seem to be able to build or maintain aircraft that can fly without having parts fall off. Education at all levels have been dumbed down. Our leaders are dumb to it or actively attempting to destroy the country.

I foresee a future where things just increasingly stop working. First efficiency will go, production will slip, and in some cases, just stop working all together. We already see this. Entire sections of cities no longer work, and many cities can only keep select areas operating at what we'd call a 1st world level.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:55 pm

Gibbons road signs on the Road to Collapse

1. Internal Decay: Gibbon argues that internal decay played a crucial role in Rome’s decline. This included moral decadence, corruption, and a loss of civic virtue among the ruling class.

2. Military Challenges: The Roman military, once a formidable force, faced challenges such as overextension, external invasions, and reliance on mercenaries, contributing to its decline.

3. Economic Issues: Economic factors, including heavy taxation, inflation, and a reliance on slave labor, are highlighted by Gibbon as contributing to the empire’s decline.

4. Religious Factors: Gibbon explores the role of religion in the decline, emphasizing the rise of Christianity and its impact on the traditional Roman values and institutions. This created a breakdown from the original tradition, and a splintering within the foundational values of the state.

5. Barbarian Invasions: External pressures from barbarian invasions, particularly by Germanic and Hunnic tribes, are obviously identified as significant contributors to the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

6. Administrative Inefficiency: Gibbon critiques the Roman administrative system, pointing to bureaucratic inefficiency, corruption, and a lack of responsiveness to emerging challenges.

7.Division of the Empire: The division of the Roman Empire into East and West is seen as a weakening factor, with the Western Roman Empire eventually succumbing to various pressures while the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantine Empire) persisted for several more centuries.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:58 pm

I think we’re a lot closer to Weimar Germany at this point, than the Roman Empire. Maybe the fall of the Republic.

There’s a serious right-wing backlash coming, and odds are pretty good that it’ll overshoot into civil war, and dictatorship.

Economic reality is a bitch.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:32 am

And the coincidences keep coming. Cargo ship loses power and multiple tugs required to keep it from hitting the Verranzano Bridge in NYC
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/c ... ows-bridge
PLATA O PLOMO