Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:38 pm

Check your local craigslist
Toys are going up for sale
Boats, ATVs, RVs

I've also noticed an increasing of people living in RVs on a relative's property
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:19 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:38 pm
Check your local craigslist
Toys are going up for sale
Boats, ATVs, RVs

I've also noticed an increasing of people living in RVs on a relative's property
Figures. I’m getting ready to sell my ski boat because I’m buying a pontoon. Agh…..should’ve started this process a month ago.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:31 pm

I'd love to have a pontoon boat
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:07 pm

Hell yeah dude. I’ll bring beer.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:42 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:07 pm
Hell yeah dude. I’ll bring beer.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mmmmm Motorboatin
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:19 am

The latest shortage is Tampons. Yes, tampons, and it's real. I saw a few articles about it over the weekend. Wife confirmed yesterday that the choices a the store were very limited. Shelves aren't completely empty....yet, but women are going to have to start making some decisions that used to be automatic. I fully expect this to lead to hoarding, making things worse.

This is now the worst economy I can recall living through since the Carter days. Back then I was just a little kid, but I remember the pain it inflicted on households.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:18 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:19 am
The latest shortage is Tampons. Yes, tampons, and it's real. I saw a few articles about it over the weekend. Wife confirmed yesterday that the choices a the store were very limited. Shelves aren't completely empty....yet, but women are going to have to start making some decisions that used to be automatic. I fully expect this to lead to hoarding, making things worse.

This is now the worst economy I can recall living through since the Carter days. Back then I was just a little kid, but I remember the pain it inflicted on households.
It’s getting real. Just start talking about it with someone and they open right up and they will tell you how painful this is for them. This is as bad as Carter and it’s going to get much worse before it gets better.
Last edited by SilverEagle on Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:18 am

PartyOf5 wrote:

Wild.

These shortages are hitting women hard, baby formula, tampons, will women double down on lefty policies or start to question them ?
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:31 pm
I'd love to have a pontoon boat
I had a guy talking to me about my boat Saturday evening and I told him that the only reason I was selling was that I was buying a pontoon. We’ll my neighbor was standing across the street from me and offered his pontoon boat to me for what he bought it for last year. I said that I would take it at that price. Then I went back down to the beach at our lake and a guy I know heard me talking to my wife that we had another interested buyer. He made an offer and I countered then he countered back with the amount that the pontoon was sold to me for. I’m pretty happy with that deal.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:18 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Wild.

These shortages are hitting women hard, baby formula, tampons, will women double down on lefty policies or start to question them ?
Biden still has a 39% approval rating. Almost 4 out of 10 would STILL choose this than Orange Man Bad. Minority for sure but it doesn't bode well for anything approaching a reckoning. The "come to Jesus" meeting is still not here.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/