Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Haumana

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by Haumana » Sat May 28, 2022 12:14 am

Shit. I am just looking for a stand mixer.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:20 am

Ten Minutes of shortages
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:20 am
Ten Minutes of shortages
Food isn't the only thing short. Parts for trucks and other equipment are starting to go short to the point where it is a minimum of a 6-week wait for some parts to come in.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:19 pm

Auto parts have been hard to find for about a year now. Prices are probably double last year at this time too.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:23 pm

The boiling point has to come soon. I know I get worked up every time I have to get gas or groceries, or....anything and the prices have noticeably jumped since just days ago. Our leaders seem proud of it. How much more pain before people begin to snap back?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:32 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:19 pm
Auto parts have been hard to find for about a year now. Prices are probably double last year at this time too.
More than that, I am responsible now for an entire inventory department for a US-wide company that does construction, and infrastructure projects ($500 million+ for projects)

I am dealing with boats, cars, trucks, and many other parts and components. From the nuts and bolts to frames, covers, and engines. (I am regretfully making 60% less than I was making a year ago, but it's a job)

I am dealing with supplying parts for about 14 construction sites across the US, two major repair facilities, and about 400 workers on a daily basis.

With Biden fucking over everyone over, and the Build Back Better infrastructure bullshit, nothing has been done, gas has doubled if not more, and the US has no ability to build or make products inside its own borders anymore to the scale we need to.

Companies can buy plots, but the Biden Admin has not allowed them to drill on them. So we are now watching the forgetter in chief go across the ocean to my ex-boss to beg for oil... What a fucking shit show.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:58 am

Stops spreading disinformation, nothing to see here

PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:42 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:23 pm
The boiling point has to come soon. I know I get worked up every time I have to get gas or groceries, or....anything and the prices have noticeably jumped since just days ago. Our leaders seem proud of it. How much more pain before people begin to snap back?
I think soon. My wife and I are maxing out our 401k’s and have been doing so for a couple of years now. However we were talking yesterday and we are close to backing off the contributions because inflation is getting out of control with no end in sight. They are purposefully killing the middle class. They have been trying for years but this might actually do it. This is Obama’s wet dream, he wanted this but didn’t want the historical blame. That’s why Biden is the perfect asshole for the job.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:59 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:42 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:23 pm
I think soon. My wife and I are maxing out our 401k’s and have been doing so for a couple of years now. However we were talking yesterday and we are close to backing off the contributions because inflation is getting out of control with no end in sight. They are purposefully killing the middle class. They have been trying for years but this might actually do it. This is Obama’s wet dream, he wanted this but didn’t want the historical blame. That’s why Biden is the perfect asshole for the job.
How close are you to retirement?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:08 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:59 am

How close are you to retirement?
No one will Retire and you will be happy. :lol:

Remember over the last decades when we talked about having to pay for a system that was over extended, there would be no Social Security or pensions for us, well this is it. This is where we pay.
PLATA O PLOMO