Belgium farmer makes France smaller.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Belgium farmer makes France smaller.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 06, 2021 12:25 pm

Selling fish without a nearby conglomerate economy is really hard guys.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 06, 2021 12:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:03 pm
I'm sure I don't have to explain to such an expert on economics as yourself what it means to lose up to 70% of your market overnight.
I'm sure I don't have to explain to a lad of your advanced years that "a few weeks" past January 14th is less than May 6th. Ergo, the much ballyhooed 70% market loss never actually materialized, and was <shokingly> just more panic-mongering from salty anti-Brexit clowns.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu May 06, 2021 12:36 pm

Who knew the DCF had so many leading experts on the EU fish trade?
I'm sure the UK trawler fleet will be reassured by all your tales of how easy it is to replace 70% of your customers overnight.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:36 pm
I'm sure the UK trawler fleet will be reassured by all your tales of how easy it is to replace 70% of your customers overnight.
Gotta lose them first.
Soyboy Oracle's prediction has to actually manifest before the consequences must be mitigated.
That's how it works, in a plane of reality that functions with linear time.
First the doomsaying predictions must come true.
You don't get to just doomsay and then demand your way because you came up with a scary fable.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu May 06, 2021 5:10 pm

Globalist environmentalists were always saying we should fish less, who knew it was their globalism that was undermining their environmentalism. Save the Oceans!

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu May 06, 2021 5:58 pm

Not to mention that this kid is part of a 60 year old family business that existed before the EU and continues to exist after.

IT issues... LOL! Brexit was a bad idea, yo. IT and all that. Globalists are a funny lot when they aren't in charge.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 06, 2021 7:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
yet instead of blaming the EU for being butthurt and punishing the fisherman to spite the UK, you blame the UK for brexitting

makes sense.....
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 06, 2021 8:12 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:22 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
yet instead of blaming the EU for being butthurt and punishing the fisherman to spite the UK, you blame the UK for brexitting

makes sense.....
The EU response was predicted well in advance. They've taken every opportunity to make it a nasty divorce, hoping to scare the others away from leaving. It's an abusive relationship.

All the UK needs to do is realize its own power. Big Unca Sam is standing behind them, just like always. All they have to do is stop shifting feet, and go for it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 07, 2021 2:58 am

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

makes sense.....
I blame both sides for not coming up with a working Brexit deal, but yes, leaving a free trade zone you've been in for over 40 years without considering the consequences is a really dumb idea.
It's like getting into a trade war with China and then having to spend tens of billions to compensate your soya bean farmers when the market disappears, except these fishermen won't get bailed out.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri May 07, 2021 3:53 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 2:58 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

makes sense.....
I blame both sides for not coming up with a working Brexit deal, but yes, leaving a free trade zone you've been in for over 40 years without considering the consequences is a really dumb idea.
It's like getting into a trade war with China and then having to spend tens of billions to compensate your soya bean farmers when the market disappears, except these fishermen won't get bailed out.
it's the EU's fault, there is no reason that a free trade deal can't be reached, aside from the EU being spiteful protectionist faggots, it ain't the UK holding it up

yet more reason y'all needed to leave that bullshit racket
*yip*