The "Big Lie"

kybkh

The "Big Lie"

Post by kybkh » Tue May 04, 2021 12:25 pm

Is there any other reason the media would all decide on a label for Trump's questioning of the 2020 election other than as propaganda?

I mean, they never discuss anything specific about the election rule changes or other questionable results of the election, like the bellwether counties being wrong for the first time in 50 years and how the election literally came down to three cities, Detroit, Philly and Atlanta, or the 90%+ turnout in Milwaukee.

Just seems fishy to me. Reminds me a lot of Russia Collusion coordination.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Re: The "Big Lie"

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 04, 2021 12:33 pm

Oh, it's all smoke and mirrors.

70% plus have said something stinks in Denmark. We all know there was fraud, even those that wont admit it.

The lies will collapse, the Progressive Era will collapse like the the Monarchies after WWI
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 05, 2021 6:51 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:33 pm
Oh, it's all smoke and mirrors.

70% plus have said something stinks in Denmark. We all know there was fraud, even those that wont admit it.

The lies will collapse, the Progressive Era will collapse like the the Monarchies after WWI
It won't happen soon enough.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:12 am

“Christianity — and that is its greatest merit — has somewhat mitigated that brutal Germanic love of war, but it could not destroy it. Should that subduing talisman, the cross, be shattered, the frenzied madness of the ancient warriors, that insane Berserk rage of which Nordic bards have spoken and sung so often, will once more burst into flame. This talisman is fragile, and the day will come when it will collapse miserably. Then the ancient stony gods will rise from the forgotten debris and rub the dust of a thousand years from their eyes, and finally Thor with his giant hammer will jump up and smash the Gothic cathedrals.” - Heinrich Heine, 1834
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed May 05, 2021 7:34 am