Rejecting Institutions

Smitty-48

Re: Rejecting Institutions

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:43 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:36 pm

Man the 70s were something else.

:goteam: :drunk:
Ted is just an aging Boomer now tho, the Millennial's don't care, the Zoomers care ever less

doesn't matter what the 70's were like, that America is gone and it's not coming back

we can reject the institutions, but they will just roll on without us

this is what we said would happen all along, back the 70's

the dark future that we foretold in the 1970's has now come true

Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:36 pm
If you went to the Mid-South Fair in Mempho in the mid to late 70s, the, and I mean THE, fucking prize to win from the carnys was a mirror with some gonzo Ted shit etched on it.

Man the 70s were something else. The fair had prizes like roach clips and one-hitters with skulls and other cool shit painted on. The carnys wouldn't let us 12 year olds take that kind of stuff home though. We had to settle for zippos with pot leaf designs.

MAGA :flags-usa:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:09 am

A good indicator of what the Federal Judiciary is really like

131 Federal Judges Broke the Law by Hearing Cases Where They Had a Financial Interest
The judges failed to recuse themselves from 685 lawsuits from 2010 to 2018 involving firms in which they or their family held shares, a Wall Street Journal investigation found
https://www.wsj.com/articles/131-federa ... 1632834421
The corruption of the Beltway has filtered into all institutions
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:09 am

The corruption of the Beltway has filtered into all institutions
the old corruption has been supplanted by something else now

the corruption acted as a conduit which allowed a more pervasive cancer to spread

now you have a new state religion, the Cult of Woke filtered into all institutions

anything can be justified by the revolution, so long as it is to defend and uphold this Antichrist cult
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 am

this by the way has all happened before in America

this is the Abolitionist Reconstruction repackaged for the 21st century

after the Civil War, the Abolitionists attempted to impose Equity

they attempted to put the poor whites down in favour of the emancipated blacks

Woke is Reconstruction 2.0

like the song says, "bottom rail on top now, massuh"

"a mule & forty acres" was the first Equity

"Juneteenth" = the Year of Jubilo

Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:40 am

Nearly 25% of College Students Say it’s Acceptable to Use Violence to Shut Down Controversial Speakers

A new survey of the top 150 colleges in the United States found that nearly 25 percent of students believe it is acceptable to use violence to shut down a controversial speaker on campus.

At several elite women’s colleges, the number shockingly jumps to nearly 50 percent.

According to Just the News, Claremont-McKenna College ranks best in the country for free speech, while DePauw University ranks the worst...

https://humanevents.com/2021/09/28/near ... -speakers/
Look at me, throwing Martin that red meat.
:lol:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:50 am

I only state what seems obvious.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:39 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:40 am
Nearly 25% of College Students Say it’s Acceptable to Use Violence to Shut Down Controversial Speakers

A new survey of the top 150 colleges in the United States found that nearly 25 percent of students believe it is acceptable to use violence to shut down a controversial speaker on campus.

At several elite women’s colleges, the number shockingly jumps to nearly 50 percent.

According to Just the News, Claremont-McKenna College ranks best in the country for free speech, while DePauw University ranks the worst...

https://humanevents.com/2021/09/28/near ... -speakers/
Look at me, throwing Martin that red meat.
They will also be the first ones screeching to the authorities when their violence results in retaliation or resistance.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:18 pm

I just heard this one for the first time today posted in a humorous context on twitter.

https://twitter.com/TheSocrateej/status ... 6443989003

I reckon we could always use an informal anthem in Fifecapistan.

This boy gives the song an "unironic" go and gives a quick reading of part of Paul's letter to the Ephesians that sort of fits the occasion.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:41 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:18 pm
I just heard this one for the first time today posted in a humorous context on twitter.

https://twitter.com/TheSocrateej/status ... 6443989003

I reckon we could always use an informal anthem in Fifecapistan.

I totally forgot that one from Far Cry 5 - which was a pretty mediocre entry in an otherwise stellar franchise.
But year, now that you mention it, that song is straight up fire.
Maybe it can replace the Black National anthem at NFL games.
I don't even think they'd be mad about it.