“A Time To Kill”

Smitty-48

Re: “A Time To Kill”

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:30 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:28 am
Last night I had to lay down the law to a woman who was abusing Gwynne & my courtesy. The self-interest, the entitlement, the narcissism, was astounding. I kept having to interrupt her from telling me not to interrupt her; raising my voice; told her to leave. I kept saying, “Stop bullying us!” Finally, she got the message; I don’t think any man has stood up to her in years. She reverted back to a conversational style I was familiar with. We were fine after that.

Who turned this lady into a monster?

p.s. She kept saying she was a "strong, independent woman."
I let my wife take point with the Normies, I just remain menacingly in the background

good cop, bad cop

if I raise my voice, that's parade square command voice, so people just get scared and call the SWAT team
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:40 am

I never actually get into it with women, because I am always in flirty mode, charming & disarming

the thing that sets me off is power tripping pencil necked mall cop dudes

it's like when I went to Hamilton to visit Capps

first time a very pretty lady cop pulls me over

I respect the real cops, she's the real deal, and she was a ten without makeup qt

I had no problem with her, she knocked my ticked down from 30 over to just 10 over

but the second time it was a pencil necked Millennial meter maid dude trying to give me a parking ticket

with that guy, I went aggressive, I wasn't having that
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:58 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:30 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:28 am
Last night I had to lay down the law to a woman who was abusing Gwynne & my courtesy. The self-interest, the entitlement, the narcissism, was astounding. I kept having to interrupt her from telling me not to interrupt her; raising my voice; told her to leave. I kept saying, “Stop bullying us!” Finally, she got the message; I don’t think any man has stood up to her in years. She reverted back to a conversational style I was familiar with. We were fine after that.

Who turned this lady into a monster?

p.s. She kept saying she was a "strong, independent woman."
I let my wife take point with the Normies, I just remain menacingly in the background

good cop, bad cop

if I raise my voice, that's parade square command voice, so people just get scared and call the SWAT team
I let my wife handle people, if I say anything feelings get hurt, because people don't want to hear the truth.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:08 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:58 pm
I let my wife handle people, if I say anything feelings get hurt, because people don't want to hear the truth.
it's a womans world now, everything is a chick friendly safe space by law

so I just let the females work it out amongst themselves
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:00 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:08 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Not in my family, my wife just knows it's cheaper to take the lead dealing with people than bailing me out of jail.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:04 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:00 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:08 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Not in my family, my wife just knows it's cheaper to take the lead dealing with people than bailing me out of jail.
that's what my wife says too, "we don't want to be paying the lawyers, just let me handle this" lol
Nec Aspera Terrent