White Mans Burden

Martin Hash

Re: White Mans Burden

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:05 pm

The battle is mostly with women: Black, White, it makes no difference. The males who have darker skin than me seem cool.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:05 pm
The battle is mostly with women: Black, White, it makes no difference. The males who have darker skin than me seem cool.
the women only have this power by way of pussy whipped men

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:22 pm

Of course: few men want to be in a war with their wife & daughters. Men always eventually capitulate to the women who own them.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:26 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:22 pm
Of course: few men want to be in a war with their wife & daughters. Men always eventually capitulate to the women who own them.
just another reason I didn't want kids

they started changing the family law to favour the mother and make the father the villain by default

I wanted to be married, committed to one woman, but I wasn't going to give a woman the leverage of children

I just like my freedom too much
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:35 pm

My wife & daughter take after their ol’ man, so all’s copacetic in the Hash household, and one DIL supports The Patriarchy, but the other is a nightmare.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:35 pm
My wife & daughter take after their ol’ man, so all’s copacetic in the Hash household, and one DIL supports The Patriarchy, but the other is a nightmare.
my wife supports the patriarchy by not trying to be the boss of me while she takes care of me

that's all I really ask, in terms of politics, she doesn't even bother to vote
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:42 am

Hey whitey!! Are you not going to worry about society??

The burden no longer carries privileges nor is it appreciated.

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his 
journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama