White Mans Burden

kybkh

White Mans Burden

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm

We have failed lads. We were not able to bring the world up to European standards. The horse has gone lame and cannot be trained. Wat now?

You do realize that is what this is don’t you? We haven given the most precious give to the black community as can be given, and they have spit out the bit. We let our grandpas down.

Only one thing to do with an unyielding animal.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Re: White Mans Burden

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:58 pm

I don't blame the black folk, this is a very sophisticated scam being run on them by the plantation aristocracy

also, some of the best conservative critics of it are black folk, Tomas Sowell to Candace Owens
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:58 pm
I don't blame the black folk, this is a very sophisticated scam being run on them by the plantation aristocracy

also, some of the best conservative critics of it are black folk, Tomas Sowell to Candace Owens
I am very empathetic to people overwhelmed by the propaganda. It takes so many leaps to truly understand what is happening that any convo with someone literally has to start with Ancient Egypt to bring them up to speed.

Just yesterday I was chatting with a canadian immigrant and you could point out that Trump was totally attacked by the bureaucratic class in DC which means the government is broken and he agrees and then says "well trump had a potty mouth". Then I say, I understand trump spoke in an unorthodox manner, but he did so because he smacks of honesty to be plain spoken and he'd agree then say well "he was a bad role model" and on on.

I tried to explain trump was a political neophyte and was solely dependent on swamp creatures and had pretty much turned over the keys to the white house to prebus from day one. He'd say "well a potus can't be talking bad about the CIA and trusting russia". I respond but the FBI shook him down with a dossier HRC paid for, and it was Trump was unqualified.

The media's strategy of flooding the zone with bullshit has been so effective that knocking down all the lies and putting events in context is impossible in casual convo.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:03 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:51 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:58 pm

I am very empathetic to people overwhelmed by the propaganda. It takes so many leaps to truly understand what is happening that any convo with someone literally has to start with Ancient Egypt to bring them up to speed.

Just yesterday I was chatting with a canadian immigrant and you could point out that Trump was totally attacked by the bureaucratic class in DC which means the government is broken and he agrees and then says "well trump had a potty mouth". Then I say, I understand trump spoke in an unorthodox manner, but he did so because he smacks of honesty to be plain spoken and he'd agree then say well "he was a bad role model" and on on.

I tried to explain trump was a political neophyte and was solely dependent on swamp creatures and had pretty much turned over the keys to the white house to prebus from day one. He'd say "well a potus can't be talking bad about the CIA and trusting russia". I respond but the FBI shook him down with a dossier HRC paid for, and it was Trump was unqualified.

The media's strategy of flooding the zone with bullshit has been so effective that knocking down all the lies and putting events in context is impossible in casual convo.
fucking Canadians, can't stand them

I gotta stay in my house, just so I don't go around punching them in the mouth
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:08 am

I don’t even try. If politics comes up. I quickly say I support Trump. If they know something about me, they shut up; and if they don’t and call me names, I tell them to Google me.

But there are still ones who won’t stop. I’ve worked in Psychiatry: these are the same people whose mental health is questionable. My theory is that propaganda is most effective on already psychologically compromised people, and since half of Americans, especially women, are clinically diagnosed with some form of mental illness, it explains the overwhelming success of the psyops.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:27 am

the black folk already punish themselves anyways. with their merciless gangster culture, dog eat dog
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:37 am

What are “Black” people?

Some young people with dark skin and Angela Davis hair sang funk at the club last night. Were they Black? I doubt any of them riot yet we were in Portland.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:43 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:37 am
What are “Black” people?
I know them when I see them /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:44 am

BTW, this is the club owned by the immigrant Vietnamese lady who barely speaks English, and is the server and the cook. There’s one bartender who can’t keep up. The place is packed regardless of the lockdown

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:59 am

The White man's burden is an arrogant failed policy of Progressives. What we are watching and experiencing is the failure of a century of Progressive policy. We shouldn't be sad that it is dying.

What do I care if Africa, China and Afghanistan dont want go be milk toast Western euro trash cultures. In fact I prefer they keep their unique cultures.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience