Unavoidable Media Lies

kybkh

Unavoidable Media Lies

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:31 am

I can run down the list of Russian Collusion lies told via the media but you still got people on the Left that won't let go of that total bullshit narrative. However, two stories hitting in the last week, 1. The Russian Bounty Bullshit 2. Brian Sicknick was murdered, seem to really be a level of bullshit that can't be denied. The level of cope, especially about Sicknick, is like nothing I have seen since 2016. Probably because so many Leftist have been screaming about the "attempted coup" and the body count which started at 6 is now 0.

The weird thing about Russia Bounty is that why now? Why did Biden agree to tell the truth? My guess is it was a olive branch to Putin but I don't understand why disclose it as total bullshit.

These two lies are known by everyone, and everyone is probably on record one way or the other which means peoples reality is being shook pretty hard. Throw those in there with Bill Maher calling out the Leftist total misunderstanding of the severity of Covid and you got a wall of bullshit being eroding away faster than I could have ever imagined.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheOneX

Re: Unavoidable Media Lies

Post by TheOneX » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm

This fight for the nation isn't really left vs right. It is blind followers of the leftist media narrative versus everyone else. The largest chunk of everyone else is the right, simply due to having a natural mistrust of leftist media, but there is a rapidly growing amount of people who are not on the right, or even centrists, who are opposed to what the leftist media is pushing.

I think the reasoning behind coming out about the lies is they are trying to get things back under control. The Democrats have unleashed this monster onto our society, and they are losing control. They need to expose some of the lies to create a level of disillusionment, to calm down the monster, and bring it back under control.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:13 pm

kybkh wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:31 am
The weird thing about Russia Bounty is that why now? Why did Biden agree to tell the truth? My guess is it was a olive branch to Putin but I don't understand why disclose it as total bullshit.
I don't think it was Biden, I bet it was National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan & CIA Director William Burns

they are trying to calm things down with Russia

the ZOMG Russia Bounty camp is Blinken, Nuland & Austin

Jake Sullivan has reportedly been on the phone with Nikolai Petrushev, that's Putin's right hand man
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 pm

why now?

because before Trump was in office and they didn't want him getting credit for pulling out of afghanistan, so they ginned up a fake story to slow him down

now, Biden is in office and they want him to get the credit, so they torpedo their own fake news to give him an excuse to do so

before the lie fucked with the Trump Admin so it was useful to them, now that the lie fucked with the Biden Admin, the lie was now useless and needed to be thrown under the bus
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:40 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 pm
why now?

because before Trump was in office and they didn't want him getting credit for pulling out of afghanistan, so they ginned up a fake story to slow him down

now, Biden is in office and they want him to get the credit, so they torpedo their own fake news to give him an excuse to do so

before the lie fucked with the Trump Admin so it was useful to them, now that the lie fucked with the Biden Admin, the lie was now useless and needed to be thrown under the bus
Tally Ban says, If Gringo no gone by Commie May Day, we make them Pay.

We very likely could see large coordinated attacks in Afghanistan in the next month. The MIC does not want out, ramping up the war would be fine with them. So, maybe Joe is intentionally provoking the Afghan Commanches.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:40 am
StCapps wrote:
why now?

We very likely could see large coordinated attacks in Afghanistan in the next month. The MIC does not want out, ramping up the war would be fine with them. So, maybe Joe is intentionally provoking the Afghan Commanches.
that would explain the delay in withdrawal

trying to bide time until he could come up with a better pretext to stay

either way the whole reason they ginned up that obvious lie in the first place

was to keep Trump from pulling out, by looking like he was caving to Russia if he did

now that Trump is gone, that lie has served it's use
*yip*

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:40 am
StCapps wrote:
why now?

That was my thought too when I saw the Taliban's response.