Zlaxer

Re: SCOTUS Expansion/

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:41 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:36 am
This is bullshit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/suprem ... s-n1264132
Democrats to introduce bill to expand Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices

It’s not bullshit bc the country was lost when the DNC “won” the election. There are no rules - you need to think about an exit plan - pick a region in the world you think you can fly under the radar.

Packing the court is not illegal - just dumb if your goal is a stable and free society. DNC only cares about power - they pack court, grant amnesty, make DC and PR sates and rule for next 100 years (or until The Collapse).

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:31 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:41 am
The Conservative wrote:
This is bullshit.

Democrats to introduce bill to expand Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices

It’s not bullshit bc the country was lost when the DNC “won” the election. There are no rules - you need to think about an exit plan - pick a region in the world you think you can fly under the radar.

Packing the court is not illegal - just dumb if your goal is a stable and free society. DNC only cares about power - they pack court, grant amnesty, make DC and PR sates and rule for next 100 years (or until The Collapse).
bring it on I say, it is indeed stupid, they would end up hoisting themselves on their own petard

I would surmise they are bluffing tho

it's not a path to power as they would likely get wiped out at the midterms

so I just see it as throwing a sop to their base which they have no intention of following through on

everything the Biden Media Administration puts out is a meme, it's not real, it's all talk no action

just as with Russia, they came out talking a big game, now they are running away with their tails between legs
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:14 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:31 am
Zlaxer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
This is bullshit.

bring it on I say, it is indeed stupid, they would end up hoisting themselves on their own petard

so I just see it as throwing a sop to their base which they have no intention of following through on

everything the Biden Media Administration puts out is a meme, it's not real, it's all talk no action

just as with Russia, they came out talking a big game, now they are running away with their tails between legs
I honestly don't understand how people can support a party that is so blatantly corrupt and lying about their actions...

"Hope and Change", "Bring the country together", "Healing"... wtf, how long do you need to be thrown over the wooden horse and whipped to prove that they aren't doing it for your best interest....

I swear the people who are part of the DNC faithful have Stockholm syndrome.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:14 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

I honestly don't understand how people can support a party that is so blatantly corrupt and lying about their actions...

"Hope and Change", "Bring the country together", "Healing"... wtf, how long do you need to be thrown over the wooden horse and whipped to prove that they aren't doing it for your best interest....

I agree with Newt Gingrich

the Democrats know they are going to lose in the midterms

so they ramming whatever they can ram through as fast as they can

because the rest of the term is probably going to be gridlocked after 2022
Nec Aspera Terrent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:38 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:20 am
The Conservative wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

It sounds like you just contradicted yourself.

Is it a bluff and they wouldn't do it because it would cost them in 2022 or are they trying to ram it through because they already know they are losing in 2022?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
I've learned that most people are either selfish, stupid or both.

Democrat voters don't remember the promises from 2 years ago that were broken, they only focus on the new promises being made. That, along with enough bribes (i.e. stimulus checks) keep them in line.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:42 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:20 am
The Conservative wrote:

It sounds like you just contradicted yourself.

Is it a bluff and they wouldn't do it because it would cost them in 2022 or are they trying to ram it through because they already know they are losing in 2022?
they know they are likely to lose in 2022

they are throwing out a bunch of memes to try to keep their base onside in the meantime

it's basically fundraising, even when things are gridlocked, you still need campaign donations
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:48 am

these are the people who said Putin had to "pay a price !" for Russiagate

soon as things got real, they chickened out

they don't really have a mandate, so they are throwing up a lot of smoke to distract from their weakness

packing the court would be an overreach which would backfire, that would energize the opposition

more likely they are just throwing out a meme, talking a big game with no intention of following through

they can put out any old bill, that doesn't mean it's making it through the House & Senate
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:55 am

they've also talked about getting rid of the Electoral College

again, I find that highly unlikely

these Democrats are full of shit, they are just trying to keep the idiot Millennials onside
Nec Aspera Terrent