Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:26 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:11 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:09 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:34 pm
it's not like they don't know that what they are saying is absurd

they are doing that deliberately to enrage you, because that paralysis you, prevents you from doing anything else

just like internet trolling, except they are running that game on all of America at once
Since I entered the zen, I’m pretty secure against manipulation. There’s nothing we can do anyway except don’t propagate lies.
the manipulation is complete so long as you are talking about the Woke

that is the only source of their power, the only thing keeping them going is that America can't stop taking the bait
They got us because nobody talked about them. No man wants to admit his wife & daughters are the enemy; they’d rather just lose - which is what happened.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Re: George Floyd Trial.

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:26 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:11 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:09 pm

Since I entered the zen, I’m pretty secure against manipulation. There’s nothing we can do anyway except don’t propagate lies.
the manipulation is complete so long as you are talking about the Woke

that is the only source of their power, the only thing keeping them going is that America can't stop taking the bait
They got us because nobody talked about them. No man wants to admit his wife & daughters are the enemy; they’d rather just lose - which is what happened.
since you have lost, there is no reason to keep going on about it, you can move on to something else now
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 pm

the woke are so predictable in their reaction to anything

so you don't need even need to keep up with what they are saying

it's obvious what they would say in any given situation and the discussion has already been had

shining the spotlight on them doesn't vanquish them, it simply gives them the attention that they are desperate for

which is why they are woke in the first place
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:42 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 pm

it's obvious what they would say in any given situation and the discussion has already been had

shining the spotlight on them doesn't vanquish them, it simply gives them the attention that they are desperate for
indeed, the Frankfurt School has been around since the 1920's

but they never had any power until they realized that media clickbait could actually paralyze the whole world
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:42 pm
StCapps wrote:

but they never had any power until they realized that media clickbait could actually paralyze the whole world
attention seeking over 9000

it's the fuel of the woke

being woke gets them attention

the more attention they get for being woke

the woker they become

pretty simple
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:50 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:43 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

attention seeking over 9000 ftw

but Americans can't stop taking the bait, the country is too addicted to clickbait

clickbait is like nicotine, the Woke get dopamine trolling, the Anti-Woke get dopamine by responding

the key is that people run to the internet to feel like they are part of something big, on both sides

therefore it will keep going, it's not going to stop, all we can do is save ourselves by walking away

it's not like we've ever had any influence over the government anyways, so no change there
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:51 pm

I didn’t even know what Woke was (in reality) before discussion on this forum. I don’t think any of us did. I learned that NeoCons were authoritarians here, and the total sublimation of media. I’m focusing on not propagating lies.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:50 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:43 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

attention seeking over 9000 ftw

but Americans can't stop taking the bait, the country is too addicted to clickbait

clickbait is like nicotine, the Woke get dopamine trolling, the Anti-Woke get dopamine by responding

the key is that people run to the internet to feel like they are part of something big, on both sides

therefore it will keep going, it's not going to stop, all we can do is save ourselves by walking away

it's not like we've ever had any influence over the government anyways, so no change there
facts
*yip*

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:00 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:51 pm
I didn’t even know what Woke was (in reality) before discussion on this forum. I don’t think any of us did. I learned that NeoCons were authoritarians here, and the total sublimation of media. I’m focusing on not propagating lies.
#MeToo

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:33 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:19 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:15 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:43 am

I've lost my love of hockey ever since they went Woke
That's happening to a lot of people with a lot of things. On the bright side it allows for discovery of new things that have not been poisoned.
I simply walk away in the face of the dialectic

the whole point is to troll me into being angry, to bait me, inciting paralysis by analysis

once you see it, you can't not see it, so anything seized by the dialectic becomes repulsive to me

I don't watch the media, except for on this forum, which I put up with only for Marty Hash

the only reason I watch the Leafs is to keep Monte company, since he doesn't have anybody to hang out with

but I don't really care, the Stanley Cup has become meaningless, it's not something to prize anymore
Sandin played Thursday night, Matthews scored his 34th goal, Thornton got his first in 27 games, Simmonds scored a beauty and Marner got a brace.

I watch more Leafs games than you do these days. A little bit of sunshine hits your deck and hockey just gets forgotten.
Bloody part timers.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.