George Floyd Trial.

StCapps

Re: George Floyd Trial.

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:25 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:01 am
I agree HM, people need to have real activities in their lives, athletics are a good choice. Outdoor sports, crafts, makers, builders another.

Something challenging, with goals, and requires problem solving.
more than that with girls, you need to have some sort of life story

they are looking at where you might be going in life, are you husband material ?

if all you do is live on the internet, having never actually done anything in life, you have no story to tell
tru

where's my arc, Smitty?
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:28 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:02 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:54 am

Don't your sons do MMA?

That is a huge difference I've noticed between the people my age and younger who are doing well and those that aren't. Given, it is just a correlation based on personal observations - but, still - seems to hold up. Doing athletics past high-school and college seems to be really valuable.

It gives people a place to socialize off the internet, AND it improves fitness and confidence. Life hack, baby.
I've always found girls to be simple creatures

it's all about nesting

they are not looking for a movie star, they don't want a mate who is prettier

they just want to see a guy make the effort like they do

fitness, grooming, wardrobe, decor, husband material, it's not rocket science
My wife responds to my strong opinions about interior design and decor. Sometimes a man just has to put his foot down when it comes to curtains and furniture styles, and ladies like those leadership qualities.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:30 am

Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:28 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:54 am

Don't your sons do MMA?

That is a huge difference I've noticed between the people my age and younger who are doing well and those that aren't. Given, it is just a correlation based on personal observations - but, still - seems to hold up. Doing athletics past high-school and college seems to be really valuable.

It gives people a place to socialize off the internet, AND it improves fitness and confidence. Life hack, baby.

it's all about nesting

My wife responds to my strong opinions about interior design and decor. Sometimes a man just has to put his foot down when it comes to curtains and furniture styles, and ladies like those leadership qualities.
guys these days vastly underrate decor

it's like me & my roommates, we had swanky pads, we went all out

like I'd pick a girl up at the club, and she was definitely game, but playing it cool until she saw where I lived

soon as she walked in and saw the apartment, I was getting laid on first date then
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:39 am

like when you say Incel, most of the time that just means "infantilized"

they are twnetysomething going on thirteen

they are like nerdy teenage boys, they have no life

that is not husband material, I can't blame a beautiful girl for running from it

by the time a girl finishes college, she is ready to have babies, and she can't do that with an oversized teenager
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:41 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:30 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

it's all about nesting

like I'd pick a girl up at the club, and she was definitely game, but playing it cool until she saw where I lived

soon as she walked in and saw the apartment, I was getting laid on first date then
Plus, it is a good compatibility check: if you don't share my love of mid-century modern rocking chairs, then we probably aren't soul-mates. No hard feelings - just wouldn't work out.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:45 am

Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:41 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Plus, it is a good compatibility check: if you don't share my love of mid-century modern rocking chairs, then we probably aren't soul-mates. No hard feelings - just wouldn't work out.
truth be told, I tailored my decor to what I thought girls would like

since it was the city, I was all about the modern art & furniture, plus fully stocked and working kitchen

didn't even cost me much money, I used to get furniture out of the garbage and then refinish it myself

me & my roommates, we were always on grind, what else could we do to make it more chick friendly ?

stylish decor makes girls frisky, it's all about nesting
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:55 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:45 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

since it was the city, I was all about the modern art & furniture, plus fully stocked and working kitchen

didn't even cost me much money, I used to get furniture out of the garbage and then refinish it myself
Well, everyone has a different hill they will die on in the quest for a quality mate.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:57 am

Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:55 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:45 am

Well, everyone has a different hill they will die on in the quest for a quality mate.
I had high standards, I wanted stunningly beautiful and classy

that doesn't just walk up and ring your doorbell

you have be just as dedicated to being desirable as the desirable girl is
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:03 pm

being a military man, I always approached it with a military bearing

there is no mysticism, everything can be broken down into its component parts

those components can then be assembled into a formidable force which girls could not resist

anybody can do it, you just have to want it badly enough
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:04 pm

I saw the way some of the guys I knew in college lived, pizza boxes, trash, newspapers laying everywhere and I was not shocked then that they got zero pussy. I can only imagine how horrific it is today in the internet age of pasty hermits. A guy in his early 20s today who makes any effort at all should be covered up with hot college girls.

As Dr Hash says, "the competition just ain't that tough."