George Floyd Trial.

StCapps

Re: George Floyd Trial.

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:10 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:08 am
In a recent issue of the Captain America comic book they literally turned this (and Peterson) into the Red Skull.
yeah I saw that

typical Ta-Nehisi Coates

inserting his silly politics into everything he does

hiring him to write for a comic book is comical in and of itself
*yip*

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:16 am

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:00 am
Get ready for the "narrative" on this one.

I've already read comments on Reddit (yuk, I know) saying things like "why couldn't they have used their taser" and "why not less lethal force, like shooting her in the arm holding the knife".

Law enforcement is now in a no win situation. In this case, officer shoots the knife wielding attacker ready to carve up another person. Now the officer will be put on leave, doxxed, probably charged, and have their life ruined for saving the life of another. If the cops had not stopped the girl and she had killed the other girl then the cops would be put on leave, doxxed, and have their lives ruined. The family of the victim would sue the city. Even when a cop makes the right decision they come out the loser. This will lead to worse policing, which the morons will then bitch about even more.

Just a couple more steps towards being a third world country and bitch to China.

Americans have life too easy. Too much time for senseless shit or just being unproductive. Now they are dragging the productive ones down with them. Can't defeat it when the ones in power are helping them. I'm just trying to hold on as best I can for as long as I can for me and the family.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:42 am

The real question I would put to any BLM type is:

If we could magically make police violence end today, totally eliminate all unjust killings and over persecution of blacks, how would that change your day to day life?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:00 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:42 am
The real question I would put to any BLM type is:

If we could magically make police violence end today, totally eliminate all unjust killings and over persecution of blacks, how would that change your day to day life?
It appears they don't care about killings, just or otherwise, they just don't want whitey doing it. Chicago waters the streets with blood every weekend, no one cares. So, killings don't affect their lives.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:00 am
It appears they don't care about killings, just or otherwise, they just don't want whitey doing it. Chicago waters the streets with blood every weekend, no one cares. So, killings don't affect their lives.
Nine Kids Shot at 12-Year-Old's Birthday Party and 'Not One' of the 60 Attendees Will Make a Statement to Police
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/0 ... ce-n365201
I'm making an assumption here, since there is no mention of the "diversity" of those involved. 9 kids shot, 60 people in attendance, and not one will make a statement to police. :think:

Yet people want us to believe that the biggest problem is the police.

Like in the video of the stabby girl who got shot. As soon as the office takes her down you can hear the cries and disbelief from the others involved in the fighting. They go from running in fear of stabby girl to defending her.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:35 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:29 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:00 am
Nine Kids Shot at 12-Year-Old's Birthday Party and 'Not One' of the 60 Attendees Will Make a Statement to Police
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/0 ... ce-n365201
I'm making an assumption here, since there is no mention of the "diversity" of those involved. 9 kids shot, 60 people in attendance, and not one will make a statement to police. :think:

Yet people want us to believe that the biggest problem is the police.

Like in the video of the stabby girl who got shot. As soon as the office takes her down you can hear the cries and disbelief from the others involved in the fighting. They go from running in fear of stabby girl to defending her.
You can't be a white cop in an area where you come into daily contact with minorities. This is stupid on the cops part too. They should know this by now.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:59 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:06 am
A lot of the standard paths to success available to our parents - or even older gen-x cousins and siblings - weren't available. A lot of the assumptions about education and career needed to be abandoned. The boomer path of leaving college without crippling debt, and moving into a job right away where you stayed until you retired? Not really an option.
Millennials take the upper middle class of the mid 1960's and make that the entire Boomer paradigm

it's not only a myth, that wasn't even Boomers, Boomers were mostly teenagers at the time

in the 1970's when Boomers were mostly adults, it was hard times, harder than it is now

my father had a decent job, and still I grew up in dingy cockroach infested basement apartments

my father couldn't afford to buy a house in the city, and that was with a white collar management job

this is the land of milk honey now, Millennials have no perspective as to what it was really like in the 70's maan

it's the same as the blacks now trying to claim they are still oppressed by Jim Crow, everything is Snowflake now

all your perceptions have been warped by the internet

in terms of being Gen X, we had it worse than the Millennials

we had the same barriers, but we were a lost generation, so nobody paid any attention to our issues whatsoever

at the time I never thought I would own a home, never even crossed my mind, that was not even an option

I was a high school crop out, and mortgage rates were 18%
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:59 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:06 am
A lot of the standard paths to success available to our parents - or even older gen-x cousins and siblings - weren't available. A lot of the assumptions about education and career needed to be abandoned. The boomer path of leaving college without crippling debt, and moving into a job right away where you stayed until you retired? Not really an option.
Millennials take the upper middle class of the mid 1960's and make that the entire Boomer paradigm

it's not only a myth, that wasn't even Boomers, Boomers were mostly teenagers at the time

in the 1970's when Boomers were mostly adults, it was hard times, harder than it is now

my father had a decent job, and still I grew up in dingy cockroach infested basement apartments

my father couldn't afford to buy a house in the city, and that was with a white collar management job

this is the land of milk honey now, Millennials have no perspective as to what it was really like in the 70's maan

it's the same as the blacks now trying to claim they are still oppressed by Jim Crow, everything is Snowflake now

all your perceptions have been warped by the internet

in terms of being Gen X, we had it worse than the Millennials

we had the same barriers, but we were a lost generation, so nobody paid any attention to our issues whatsoever

at the time I never thought I would own a home, never even crossed my mind, that was not even an option

I was a high school crop out, and mortgage rates were 18%
the most spoiled generation ever

thinks it's the worst it's ever been

as soon as they show up

the most self centered yet least self aware generation

topped off with a messiah complex and victim mentality on steroids

thanks internet
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:19 am

I had one saving grace

girls liked me, I had lots of girlfriends

and one by one, over time, each of those girls sorted me out, bit by bit

they took care of me, and they got me off the path of being a wild man and on to the path of modest prosperity
Nec Aspera Terrent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:22 am

Another thing I noticed yesterday. ESPNs website had the Chauvin verdict as their #1 headline story last night. WTF does than have to do with sports? NOTHING!!! other than the woke teams who cancel games in protest or fear or rioting.

FYI, I was only on ESPN.com to check my fantasy baseball scores.