Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:35 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:30 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:17 am
That’s fucking sick.
Leftist media... what do you expect?

There’s something innately wrong with leftest in this country. Something has caused them to think irrationally and/or in ways totally alien to the rest of the population. Is it biological? Affluence? Did Rome experience the same weirdness in its decline? Or is this something new?
This is part of the communist influence, and I wish I was joking... there is a famous interview with an ex-Russian KGB agent, Yuri Bezmenov:
1. Demoralization - this is a process which can take about 15-30 years to perform (a generation). During this stage, the moral fibre and integrity of the country is put into question, thereby creating doubt in the minds of the people. To do so, manipulation of the media and academia is required to influence young people. As the younger generation embraces new values, such as Marxism and Leninism, the older generation slowly loses control simply through attrition. Again, true facts no longer matter during this stage, but rather creating perceptions are of paramount importance.

2. Destabilization - the purpose of this step is to change the status quo, particularly the country's economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. The intent is to create a massive government permeating society and becoming intrusive in the lives of its citizens. This can take from two to five years to perform, again with the active support of academia pushing youth in this direction. Here, entitlements and benefits are promised to the populace to encourage their support. Basically, they are bribing the people to accept their programs.

3. Crisis - this is a major step lasting up to six weeks and involves a revolutionary change of power. This is where a cataclysmic event upsets and divides the country thereby creating panic among the citizens.

4. Normalization - the final stage is where the populace finally acquiesces and begins to assimilate communism. This can take up to two decades to complete.

Where do you think we are now?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:30 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:35 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:30 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:17 am
That’s fucking sick.
Leftist media... what do you expect?

There’s something innately wrong with leftest in this country. Something has caused them to think irrationally and/or in ways totally alien to the rest of the population. Is it biological? Affluence? Did Rome experience the same weirdness in its decline? Or is this something new?
60% of Middle-aged women are on psychs, and a quarter of the rest of the population. They act illogical because they are, but they’re not irrational because from their pov the craziness gives them a democratic majority. These people can’t compete with men in any other way.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:22 pm

We’re actually in Stage 1 away from the coasts. The coastals are pushing for Stage 3, but failed miserably once their ‘crisis’ turned into a nothingburger. Fuck those cowards. I’m gonna enjoy the shit out of this backlash.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:22 pm
We’re actually in Stage 1 away from the coasts. The coastals are pushing for Stage 3, but failed miserably once their ‘crisis’ turned into a nothingburger. Fuck those cowards. I’m gonna enjoy the shit out of this backlash.

There won’t be a backlash - we would have seen it by now. Only thing that saves us is the Collapse. We need that to happen.

You’re like a Jew taking a train ride believing that your non-Nazi German neighbors will tear down the camp fences. Ain’t happening.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:57 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

There won’t be a backlash - we would have seen it by now. Only thing that saves us is the Collapse. We need that to happen.

You’re like a Jew taking a train ride believing that your non-Nazi German neighbors will tear down the camp fences. Ain’t happening.
Powerful imagery....

But I do think there’s a backlash underway. It’s being silenced, and not featured in the media, but I have yet to meet more than a few True Believers. Most people are very very ready for this to be over.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:37 pm

I listened to 20 minutes of that, spread around, and didn’t hear even one insightful thing. I’d eat any of those guys in logic & rhetoric.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:37 pm
I listened to 20 minutes of that, spread around, and didn’t hear even one insightful thing. I’d eat any of those guys in logic & rhetoric.
Not to be that person, but when you are stuck in an ivory tower...
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:57 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Powerful imagery....

But I do think there’s a backlash underway. It’s being silenced, and not featured in the media, but I have yet to meet more than a few True Believers. Most people are very very ready for this to be over.
It's not a backlash. It's a return to normal. The leftist are dutifully awaiting instructions from the CDC and the rest of the country fell in line but now a year on they finally tell us that Coronavirus has about 0% chance in spread from surface contact and we remember. "Wait the CDC?"
"Aren't they the people that tell me I can't have a decent steak or a hamburger that isn't cooked to shit?"
Just go back to ignoring their nanny asses.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:18 am

The leftists in this country aren't reachable. They are completely possessed by Woke Indoctrination. They are a de facto hive mind. They have no independent thoughts of their own anymore.

They think of you as orcs. To not respond in kind is self-defeating. This is no longer a war of ideas.