Re: Beyond Woke

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:52 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:50 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:48 pm

yeah, but now the BlueAnon Democrats are brainwashing your children to be Transexual Commies

the time for protest votes is no more, this is self-defense now, it's the flawed GOP, or literally Communism

the perfect is the enemy of the good
I am going to run for a school committee position this year if this shit keeps happening... and no one is going to brainwash my child... they try and they will get destroyed.
at the end of the day, the GOP vehemently opposes CRT, while the Democrats favour it

that's an easy binary choice right there

it's like Obama is a follower of Derrick Bell

middle class Americans thought Obama was a moderate, but he's actually the President of the Woke

and Biden is just a prop, this is really Obama's third term right now, it's Obama pulling the strings
Well, I can't argue that... but why is it to blatantly obvious that people ignore it.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:20 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:52 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:50 pm

I am going to run for a school committee position this year if this shit keeps happening... and no one is going to brainwash my child... they try and they will get destroyed.
at the end of the day, the GOP vehemently opposes CRT, while the Democrats favour it

that's an easy binary choice right there

it's like Obama is a follower of Derrick Bell

middle class Americans thought Obama was a moderate, but he's actually the President of the Woke

and Biden is just a prop, this is really Obama's third term right now, it's Obama pulling the strings
Well, I can't argue that... but why is it to blatantly obvious that people ignore it.
the Obama's are the essence of Woke

the super rich elites claiming to be victims of "racism" while they are flying around in their private jets

Communism for you, while they fly off to live in luxury in capitalist Switzerland
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:35 pm

don't forget, you don't have a parliamentary democracy in America

everybody has to compromise to pass anything, all legislation will be sub optimal and watered down

so in many cases, it's a wash, you're not going to get what you want

the system is designed to prevent a Westminster Parliament, that's what was overthrown in 1776

so then it just comes down to core principles

and the Democrats are way worse, they are total lunatics now, actual Communists

the GOP is flawed, but not insane like the Democrats

it's like Rand Paul & Lindsay Graham vs. Che Guevera & Mao Zedong

then Grumpy comes running out to say "but, but, both parties are the same!"

just like Dan Carlin said, right before he revealed himself to have been a Democrat all along

soon as anybody says the Republicans "are the same as the Democrats", that's the traitor in your midst

I called Hanoi Dan out very early on, and most of the DCF attacked me

because they were mostly loonie leftist America bashing proto-Woke OWS Democrats, and Dan was their guru

that was the main benefit of Trump, he exposed all the Democrat hacks pretending to be "non partisan"

and Nukedog was his messenger, Nukedog forced Dan to show his Democrat fangs

and now "true believer" Dan Carlin works for the totalitarian leftist lunatics over at PBS
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:58 pm

I agree with this analysis
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:09 pm

flawed as they may be, full of political opportunists as they may be, the GOP is the only bulwark now

they are the only party which can be bent to the will of the middle class

they are the only party which will defend Judaeo-Christian values

the Democrats are now the party of the super elite and the very poor immigrants

the super elites co-opting the desperate poor, that's the Jacobins from the French Revolution

no matter what, that terror has to be stopped, all other concerns are secondary until that war is won

you're getting a taste of the Jacobins right now, this is a despotic, totalitarian, existentially dangerous regime

Trump on the other hand, was just a conventional GOP President, not that different from Ronald Reagan

the GOP is pretty much still where it was in 1980

the Democrats meanwhile, have gone off the deep end into Soviet Amerikastan

so no, the parties are not the same

and anyone who claims that; is a bad actor, a stalking horse for the Communists by default

that was Hanoi Dan, and when push came to shove, he sided with Democrat Stalin against Donald Reagan

that's why he got so enraged when I called him Hanoi Dan, that hit bone

that was me the Cold Warrior, pointing out the proto-Woke America bashing of Logical Insanity

because I know them well, that's what they do here in Canada, that's how they destroyed the military here

and Carlin lost his shit, because it was true, Trek & Strangelove saw it too, they called it at the same time

it was me Trek & Strangelove, with all the DCF Commies coming at us as Dan's proxies, like a Twitter Mob

and basically I got cancelled for it, Dan cancelled me for calling him on his Wokeness

with the arrival of Trump, ND & Pepe however, Dan was forced to show his "Nuclear Hitler!" BlueAnon colours

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:13 pm

Nicely done.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:37 pm

This has me questioning my memory, why don't I remember any of this?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:04 am

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:37 pm
This has me questioning my memory, why don't I remember any of this?
Shh… he’s on a roll.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:10 am

at the end of the day, I was just trying to save Carlin from hinself

soon as he falsely convicted the Allies of crimes they did not commit, I had to try to stop him

I started off trying to reason with him, to explain that it was both technically wrong and morally wrong

but he just kept doubling down, so eventually I was like, this is what Jane Fonda did

Dan comes to me saying I can't call him Hanoi Dan because it will turn soldiers against him

but I was trying to give him a wake up call to that

you're a rich kid from Hollywood, you don't know what the soldiers think, I'm the soldier telling you

like yes, Dan, you can be with Jane Fonda & Howard Zinn if you want, but are you sure you want to go there ?

war crime is a technical legal definition, it's not rhetoric, and if it's not true, you are slandering veterans

I invoked the law, the Hague Convention, to explain it to him, but he just kept digging himself deeper into Woke

I wasn't even the one getting angry, his followers were attacking me, Twitter Mob, I was just holding my ground

it was just an irresponsible thing to broadcast, falsely accusing veterans of a technical crime

then publishing that worldwide, I was trying to tell him, step back from the edge, you're going off the deep end

basically he was gaslighting me, he came on strong like Howard Zinn & Co, then tried to claim he never did
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:16 am

this is why I wasn't upset when Dan openly flipped to BlueAnon and threw MAGA under the bus

because I already knew

I had already figured out that Dan was Woke

all his railing against "corruption" was really just a rubric to bash America

it was Woke

America is the least corrupt country on earth, every other country is exponentially more corrupt

just like every country had slavery, America was the only country to go war against it

to include the bombing the Nazis into the stone age, Terrible Swift Sword upon them, and rightly so

the Allies did not violate the laws of armed conflict, the Nazis violated the the laws of armed conflict

at which point the laws of armed conflict clearly stated that the Nazis were subject to bombardment as necessity

the law had actually been written for naval bombardment of cities, before strategic bombers existed

that was only law in place, and it said that you were only restricted if the city was undefended

the Nazis fully mobilized for total war of annihilation, putting themselves in the bomb sights, by the law

if you want to say that the law is an ass, that's a different story

but that's not what he did, he invoked the law, and he invoked it against America, falsely

that is what the Woke do, invoke that America is the slave masters, the whole republic is a crime

when the truth is that America is the only bulwark against slavery, America is the light of civilization itself
Nec Aspera Terrent