Re: Beyond Woke

Post by Xenophon » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:24 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:19 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:20 pm
Bestseller on Amazon features a prayer to help hate white people.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tar ... ite-people
Not racist White people but White people who say they don't see color: you, for example.
What is wrong with not seeing a person's color? Being an idiot is not color specific...

If you can see a person by their ability instead of their skin color, you are not only doing what MLK spoke about, but you are treating everyone fairly.
MLK hosted prostitute gang bangs masquerading as pastoral training. He was a meat puppet agitating for the Communists, and nothing more.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:00 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:24 am
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Not racist White people but White people who say they don't see color: you, for example.
What is wrong with not seeing a person's color? Being an idiot is not color specific...

If you can see a person by their ability instead of their skin color, you are not only doing what MLK spoke about, but you are treating everyone fairly.
MLK hosted prostitute gang bangs masquerading as pastoral training. He was a meat puppet agitating for the Communists, and nothing more.
I never said he was a saint, but why should we not look at people's abilities over their skin color?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:19 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:00 am
Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I never said he was a saint, but why should we not look at people's abilities over their skin color?
Dude, that’s the whole message of Wokeness: that skin color is a major part of identity, along with gender & sexual orientation. Straight White males are subhuman and can therefore be discriminated against. This IS the teaching of Critical Race Theory, and feminists, minorities & weirdos, a HUGE voting block, support it because it transfers moral power to them, and ultimately political power.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:19 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Dude, that’s the whole message of Wokeness: that skin color is a major part of identity, along with gender & sexual orientation. Straight White males are subhuman and can therefore be discriminated against. This IS the teaching of Critical Race Theory, and feminists, minorities & weirdos, a HUGE voting block, support it because it transfers moral power to them, and ultimately political power.
Moral power only goes as far as we allow it to, when they reach my house, they have no power.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:20 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:19 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

......and when things turn to shit, and they will, they will need the straight white male to save their collective asses.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:01 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:20 am

......and when things turn to shit, and they will, they will need the straight white male to save their collective asses.
I am just a simple pilgrim, I can only save myself, then another, then another, one at a time

the messianic complex to save the world from itself is the problem

Nietzschean paradigm "God is dead"

this leads to false idolatry, such as Wokeness

not even thumping the Bible here, this is geopolitics now

even if you don't have faith in a literal God, no matter

the whole Western World is none the less underpinned by Judaeo-Christian values
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:12 pm

since sports has gone Woke I've been finding it hard to stay interested

the whole point of sports is tribalism, the Woke sports simply no longer represent my tribe

in terms of country music, I'm pretty old school, I don't think they will reach me by way of Bobby Horton

Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:12 pm
since sports has gone Woke I've been finding it hard to stay interested

the whole point of sports is tribalism, the Woke sports simply no longer represent my tribe

in terms of country music, I'm pretty old school, I don't think they will reach me by way of Bobby Horton

Nah, it'll be metrosexual country music singers trying to convince women to get the shot. Jason Aldean will be telling a girl with "painted on jeans" to get in the back of his truck and get "vaccinated". *spits*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm

I do find myself becoming more sympathetic to the Papists

the Orange & Green should come together in the face of the new American Bolshevism

country music from the old country

God save Ireland

Nec Aspera Terrent