Beyond Woke

C-Mag

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:37 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:14 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:46 am
Orlando was become more than just Disney.
There’s a ton of other stuff there, but if you shit down Disney, 80% of it goes away. Universal doesn’t have that kind of global pull.
This will bring Disney to the negotiating table. DeSantis just put International Corporations on notice. I doubt they are going to drive Disney out of FL, but forcing them to pay more taxes is a shrewd move.

Notice how the Lefties aren't supporting Taxing the Rich :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:44 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
There’s a ton of other stuff there, but if you shit down Disney, 80% of it goes away. Universal doesn’t have that kind of global pull.
Disney is losing theirs: think about it, the people they are kowtowing to, destroying their brand for, don't have children; and they're disenchanting the cohort who does.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:14 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Florida is more than just Orlando.

48 states don't have a Disney park and they all seem to have economies. Most also don't have the weather or the beaches that attract plenty people.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:45 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:14 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Florida is more than just Orlando.

48 states don't have a Disney park and they all seem to have economies. Most also don't have the weather or the beaches that attract plenty people.
Brother I’m telling you there is no industry or production there beyond oranges and sugar. There’s some beef inland, the rest is all tourism.

I moved 1600 miles north because I couldn’t find a career other than nursing or restaurants.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:59 am

Then they came for my old friend Billy
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... vi-part-2/

Now they are going to destroy Shakespere.
The Vengence against traditional White Culture is strong.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:08 pm

America is and will continue to pay dearly for putting lunatics, groomers and perverts in charge of the nation. Being woke is a mentally ill vengeance movement, where someone must pay because your life is completely fucked up. They lack any sense of responsibility and push it on to the only group that can be blamed, white males.

They will continue their war of vengeance until they've destroyed the most productive demographic in society. There is only one good move for white males right now, do what you have to try and get out of the system and stop supporting it completely. It is underway.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:54 pm

Disney isn't leaving Florida, they cannot afford to leave, shutting down all of their Florida parks would be devastating to them, not to mention all of the cruises. They will begrudgingly pay their taxes, and in a few years everyone outside of the Disney accounting department will forget about it.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 08, 2022 5:04 pm

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 09, 2022 7:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:08 pm
America is and will continue to pay dearly for putting lunatics, groomers and perverts in charge of the nation. Being woke is a mentally ill vengeance movement, where someone must pay because your life is completely fucked up. They lack any sense of responsibility and push it on to the only group that can be blamed, white males.

They will continue their war of vengeance until they've destroyed the most productive demographic in society. There is only one good move for white males right now, do what you have to try and get out of the system and stop supporting it completely. It is underway.
DNC became the party of “victims” in the 70’s - wokeness is the obvious conclusion to this. DNC leadership doesn't care if their positions are contradictory and/or fucking crazy bc they know their base is all fucked up in the head - fucking zealots. But zealots vote. DNC cannot back off wokeness bc they have nothing else to form a voting base. DNC is scared out of their minds bc they're loosing the hispanic vote and there is nothing they can do to stop it without blowing up their base.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out catholics hate abortion and wokeness.

Took hispanics longer than other ethnicities to see the light due to the fact many of them were dirt poor indians in their past lives, but better to see the light late than not at all. I for one am hopefull for the future bc of this trend. Asians, hispanics, Indians, and blacks all leaving the left… It’s really drugged out surban women and beta males driving the left off the cliff….now if we can somehow survive the coming currency shit storm, I think the US of A may make it in the long run…. But that’s a big “if”. The commies are salivating at the approaching “opportunity”.

Edit - I recently met a “tiger” mon from a liberal strong hold who went on a rant about CRT and the academic bubble/ college debt scheme. Long story short - immigrants fucking “get it” when it comes the the left.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon May 09, 2022 12:15 pm

I've seen posts in Reddit trying to claim that woke culture doesn't exist. Not sure if they really believe that or are just trying to run cover.