Beyond Woke

C-Mag

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:57 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:39 am

Fuck EA Sports. They ruin every sport they touch.

Same EA that in Madden '22 has Colin Kaepernick not only in the game as a free agent, but rated higher than a lot of current starting NFL QBs.

NFL has no problem keeping players on the field who sexually assault and beat women, but call someone a name a decade ago and you are blackballed for life, even retroactively as the Buccaneers removed Gruden from their hall of fame.
:clap:

I believe this was an engineered takedown too, my take follows. These emails occurred with a person in the Washington Redskins team, years ago. Well, just before the Gruden story broke, the Redskins were raided by the DEA.
https://theshadowleague.com/wft-trainer ... an-snyder/

The Gruden story has given Snyders Redskins and the NFL complete coverage on illegal drug trade in NFL clubhouses. I have no reservations that Snyder and Goodell would sacrifice Gruden to cover up a story that the NFL really doesn't want people asking questions about around the league.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:58 am

Steven Crowder has been taking down for reporting on the Loudin County VA teenage girl raped in bathroom by a tranny.
They cited hate speech.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:19 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:58 am
Steven Crowder has been taking down for reporting on the Loudin County VA teenage girl raped in bathroom by a tranny.
They cited hate speech.
A biological boy rapes a girl in a bathroom due to the woke policy of "but I FEEL like a girl". School tries to cover it up and smear the father when he calls them out on it. Now anyone else speaking out about it gets cancelled.

Every one of these incidents and especially the commie state responses brings us closer to a cold war turning hot. How long before a parent like this finally has enough and chops the rapists dick off because that is the only justice they will get?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:56 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:58 am
They cited hate speech.
A biological boy rapes a girl in a bathroom due to the woke policy of "but I FEEL like a girl". School tries to cover it up and smear the father when he calls them out on it. Now anyone else speaking out about it gets cancelled.

Every one of these incidents and especially the commie state responses brings us closer to a cold war turning hot. How long before a parent like this finally has enough and chops the rapists dick off because that is the only justice they will get?
I feel like we are getting close to violent reprisal. My money is on someone dying because they refuse to give them a transplant or let someone in the hospital because of the jab, but it could very easily be something like this.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:56 am
I feel like we are getting close to violent reprisal. My money is on someone dying because they refuse to give them a transplant or let someone in the hospital because of the jab, but it could very easily be something like this.
Everyone knows it will then be spun by the media as violent right-wing extremism, and anyone not in line with the commies will be labeled as a domestic terrorist. That's likely why it hasn't happened yet, but there will come a point where people just start saying fuck-it, you've already ruined my life, all I have left is payback.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:25 am

Netflix employees walkout because some guy named Dave told some jokes they didn't like, only to prove they are the joke and he was right:

They break his sign then accuse him of having a weapon when all that's left is the stick. Another "thing" bashes on a tambourine while repeatedly chanting "repent ,other f-er!". Then you have the "I'm not touching you" thing. I am calling them all things. Not even going to try and distinguish their preferred pronouns.

Convert Netflix headquarters into an insane asylum. That's what it is already anyways.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:44 am

Do you know any young people NOT like Netflix employees? As you know, everyone where I live is.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:44 am
Do you know any young people NOT like Netflix employees? As you know, everyone where I live is.
I literally don’t know a single person like that. We’ve told you 100 times that you’re in a radioactive zone. Get out of there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:11 am

The passive-aggressiveness of those people irritates me so much.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:17 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:05 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:44 am
I literally don’t know a single person like that. We’ve told you 100 times that you’re in a radioactive zone. Get out of there.
Yeah, you have. R U saying that you really don't know anyone like that?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change