Beyond Woke

The Conservative

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:56 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:18 am
The leftists in this country aren't reachable. They are completely possessed by Woke Indoctrination. They are a de facto hive mind. They have no independent thoughts of their own anymore.

They think of you as orcs. To not respond in kind is self-defeating. This is no longer a war of ideas.
Zug Zug...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:16 am

Saw a couple of weird media pieces in the last week. One an article in the British press on how Genghis Khans genocide was a positive thing for the planet by killing evil carbon polluting hu mons.

Second, was a show titled Exterminate all brutes, apparently a history of how whitey has oppressed darkly all over the planet since the dawn of time.

Both themed on genocide being ok
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:16 am
Saw a couple of weird media pieces in the last week. One an article in the British press on how Genghis Khans genocide was a positive thing for the planet by killing evil carbon polluting hu mons.

Second, was a show titled Exterminate all brutes, apparently a history of how whitey has oppressed darkly all over the planet since the dawn of time.

Wonder if they are going to be ok with it, when it's them being the one genocided out of existence?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:07 am

I'm becoming more convinced that American private firearms are the only thing holding them back.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:07 am
I'm becoming more convinced that American private firearms are the only thing holding them back.
I’ve been considering this post and it’s clear to me now that it’s spot on. The hysteria past the Mob Trigger point some time ago and if the Leftists thought they wouldn’t get shot at, beheadings would already be on.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:43 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:07 am
I’ve been considering this post and it’s clear to me now that it’s spot on. The hysteria past the Mob Trigger point some time ago and if the Leftists thought they wouldn’t get shot at, beheadings would already be on.
It certainly seems that way from the rhetoric.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:06 pm

There are plenty of indicators both sides are preparing to go at one another.

Commies are trying to play catch up arming themselves and learning to use firearms.

Patriot underground is building on skills and trying to build teams and communication tools.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:16 am

Thing is it's really just that white Europeans (or Mediterranean) and the Chinese really are the only ones that kept decent records. I'm willing to bet Africa was full of oppression and brutality throughout the ages, they just didn't keep as good records of it.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:20 pm

Good point ph64.

Pre Columbian America was filled genocide, and it wasnt just the Mayans cutting your heart out and tossing your lifeless head down the steps of the stone pyramid.

There are known mass murder graves in the Midwest and plains states, but academia does no further investigation and makes it a forbidden subject.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:35 pm

Nec Aspera Terrent