Floyd Riots Prepper Thread

Smitty-48

Re: Floyd Riots Prepper Thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:45 pm

thus why I am none too concerned here in Canada

I am the Southron here

Confederacy which won the war and lived to tell the tale

the Woke are no threat to me at the tactical level, I am the wolf amongst the sheep

the college students don't fuck with me, I was a raised in the hood with the gangsters

if anything, the black guys are with me, the only black guys on the college side are bourgeois oreo cookies

the black guys who shoot it out in the streets here, do so only for honor, they don't give a shit about Woke

in actual fact, the gangsters are the only patriarchy left here

gang gang, homi

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:41 pm

in this era of gangster politics, you have to get with the gangster lifestyle

you make your money, you find a beautiful girl to be your main chick, then you move out of the hood

it's like the gangbangers in South Central, when they make enough money, they move to Riverside

someone can always come up and shoot you dead out of the blue

but whatever, you can't let that dissuade you, you have to enjoy life, don't take council of your fears

just ride till you die, whatever will be will be, but packing heat is not going to save you

every gangster who was ever gunned down was packing plenty of heat, but he never saw it coming

it's not about guns, it's just about being Southron, no fears on earth, walk tall

the black guys know all about it, you just have to get with their paradigm

everything that is happening to the whites in America, happened to the blacks a long time ago

whatever is imposed on the fringes of empire, will come to roost on the center in the end

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:06 pm

it's like the Woke, that's the prison industrial complex

thus why the Democrat party plantation aristocracy embraces it

it's like if you end up in the mass incarceration prisons, you're gonna be a Peckerwood,

you don't get to decide, you are defined as being a Scots-Irish Cracker

that's Woke, the elites are trying to pit you against other gangsters who are black

but you are still condemned as a being gangster, your gang is simply the Peckerwoods by default

Nec Aspera Terrent