Floyd Riots Prepper Thread

Smitty-48

Re: Floyd Riots Prepper Thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:27 pm

at the end of the day, we is just me

because my wife is completely apolitical

she has never been a mom, so she is not worn down by that

she is still like a girl, she never advanced to the middle aged mom stage

in my case, I am still tactically capable, no middle aged dad bod, I am combat ready

but this is not a gunfight, this is information warfare

as General McChrystal said, you need a network to defeat a network

F3EAD

Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, Disseminate
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:33 pm

I've gotten more "information" from you that furthers my insight than I have since all the Shams began. I guess we had to get this far to recognize the past behind us?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:33 pm
I've gotten more "information" from you that furthers my insight than I have since all the Shams began. I guess we had to get this far to recognize the past behind us?
I am simply focusing your OODA loop

Observe, Orient, Decide, Act

you already know everything, it's just a question of operationalizing that knowledge
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

you already know everything, it's just a question of operationalizing that knowledge
Your idea of Post Modernism being imprisoned during the Cold War then when it burst free, that was the start of the revolution... was pretty good. I mark the Shamlection as their revolution succeeding.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:47 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Your idea of Post Modernism being imprisoned during the Cold War then when it burst free, that was the start of the revolution... was pretty good. I mark the Shamlection as their revolution succeeding.
it's all other peoples ideas

I simply exploit, analyze and disseminate those ideas into easy to understand terms

any idiot can make things complex, genius is about making the complex simple
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:54 pm

Children ARE such a complicating factor and this is reinforced by the demographics of the political parties.

With no off-spring, why concern yourself with the "future of the White Race". For me personally, the legacy of my family is my primary motive which makes it doubly difficult as I am trying to ensure not only do they have a future world accommodative to the likes of them, but also put in a position to ensure they have a proper understanding of their heritage and the sacrifices made by their ancestors which runs counter to what they are being taught in school.

Off topic a minute...

Smitty, are you surprised there has been no acts of reprisal since the removing of the Jackson statue from VMI?

It seems to me, if there was one step too far for a grizzled veteran type, that would be it...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:01 pm

kybkh wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:54 pm

Smitty, are you surprised there has been no acts of reprisal since the removing of the Jackson statue from VMI?
no, I'm not

first of all, Virginia is no longer the heart of Dixie, Dixie is just a state of mind, and it's on the move

but also, those statues were not put there in the 1860s by the Confederates,

those were put up many decades later, long after Lee himself buried the hatchet

furthermore, Southrons are not actually White Supremacists anymore, Southrons have moved on from that

the idea that Southrons are forever in 1861, is an assertion of the Woke

but at the end of the day, Johnny Reb never had any love for John Cotton and his plantation

it was never about that at the front line level

the Army of Northern Virginia did not fight for slavery, they fought against the Washington - Wall Street Axis

they didn't even love TJ Jackson, they feared him, he was a butcher, and the troops were terrified of him
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:08 pm

I'm already ready... I told my wife that the day before the ruling is meant to come down, my son and my wife are to leave the house and to sleep over at my inlaws house... in another town.

I will stay at the house, and have 911 on speed dial. I live in the center of town next to a lawfirm, and my property has the Blue bar flags over the property... I expect us to be hit. I will simply tell 911 get someone down here or there will be more bodies in the streets to contend with in short order.

Screw king of the castle laws, or lack of them in Mass, I have too much to lose where I live now, and I will not let some SJWs burn my family's history and belonging away.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:16 pm

the thing to understand about the blacks in the ghetto, is that their culture is Southron culture

Thomas Sowell lays this out in his book Black Rednecks & White Liberals

although I had already made this point many years ago on the DCF

the black ghetto culture is the Southron duelist culture, fight about honor in the streets with guns

the black gangsters ain't Woke, they are just Southrons imported into the north by Emancipation
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:23 pm

thus, when dealing with black guys, you don't want to be like a Yankee

you can't show weakness & fear

you have to be Southron in the face of it

walk tall, no fears on earth, Deo vindice
Nec Aspera Terrent