Atlanta Spa Shooting

PartyOf5

Re: Atlanta Spa Shooting

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:27 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:30 am
Social media platforms are running with the #StopAsianHate, as though it's a real thing.

Cumbrain shot up a massage parlor because he was a sex addict, patronized these places, and blamed them for his addiction. It logically flows. The Police have said it wasn't racially motivated.

I hate the media. They want more allies for the anti-White train.
It's sickening how this was not a thing the months prior to this shooting. For months Asians have been targeted for random attacks, but because it wasn't white people doing it there was nothing to see. Now it's suddenly an epidemic because a white guy went on a spree about "massage therapists" who just happen to be Asian.

I actually went back an visited the main GoogleNews page today. Haven't done that in weeks. Every time back after a break the spin and lies become clearer. All kinds of headlines now about how Asians are afraid to walk the streets, and linking it to this shooting. The media is trying so hard to make Asians believe they are being hunted down by white supremacists. Another headline read "Asian women are hypersexualized, so don't tell me the shooting wasn't about race".

We are living in full clown world now.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:35 pm

I can say for absolute certain that a whole lot of younger Asians are being propagandized by this. There a lot of wealthy Americanized Asian kids that are buying into the idea of oppression and the system is starting to tap into this. Naturally this will cause Asians to lose their edge academically and financially which will only be more evidence of their oppression. There are only bad outcomes.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:47 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:35 pm
I can say for absolute certain that a whole lot of younger Asians are being propagandized by this. There a lot of wealthy Americanized Asian kids that are buying into the idea of oppression and the system is starting to tap into this. Naturally this will cause Asians to lose their edge academically and financially which will only be more evidence of their oppression. There are only bad outcomes.
That is disheartening.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:54 pm

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Intern ... -in-Alaska

So we believe that it is important for the United States to change its own image and to stop advancing its own democracy in the rest of the world. Many people within the United States actually have little confidence in the democracy of the United States, and they have various views regarding the government of the United States. In China, according to opinion polls, the leaders of China have the wide support of the Chinese people.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:56 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
I see a silver lining

Asian super students in their own separate cantonment, that's Multiculturalism, like Canada

Asians being just as lazy & stupid as the rest of the kids, is the American Melting Pot in action
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:56 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
I see a silver lining

Asian super students in their own separate cantonment, that's Multiculturalism, like Canada

Asians being just as lazy & stupid as the rest of the kids, is the American Melting Pot in action
Being involved in club swim now for about 5-6 years, I can easily and safely say that 1st Gen middle class immigrants in this nation parent parent their children a thousand times harsher than American parents. It’s night and day. Seeing a tiger mom toss her 4 year old into the pool in front of 100s of on lookers because the child was crying and too scared to race is all you really need to see. Never mind the 8 year old Russian girl who showed up at the pool with deltoids the size that jap who fought Jean Claude Van Dame in blood sport.

I don’t think they will go for the victimization angle unless they can see a way to benefit from it.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:36 am

White Supremacy strikes again, smh

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
I see a silver lining

This is my vision.

Indiginous warrior class

Indian warrior class

Chinese / Asian warrior class

Japanese warrior class

White warrior class

Black warrior class

Latin American warrior class

Rising up against the Karens and putting them in their place.

And what is their place - Middle management.

And dare I forget....

Infoprole warrior class.... top of the heap.... top of even the Military...

Military Infoprole Hegemony.

Smittochet - Genrallisimo of the Military Infoproles.

Has a nice ring to it.... amIrite?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:53 am

DrYouth wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
I see a silver lining

This is my vision.

Indiginous warrior class

Indian warrior class

Chinese warrior class

Japanese warrior class

White warrior class

Black warrior class

Rising up against the Karens and putting them in their place.

And what is their place - Middle management.

And dare I forget....

Infoprole warrior class.... top of the heap.... top of even the Military...

Military Infoprole Hegemony.

Smittochet - Genrallisimo of the Military Infoproles.

Has a nice ring to it.... amIrite?
I don't see an orderly result coming

it is the decline & fall of an empire, so things will become ever more disorderly, chaos will rein
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:54 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:36 am
White Supremacy strikes again, smh

These Karens would make great middle managers for some organization...

They show much promise.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty