Atlanta Spa Shooting

Xenophon

Atlanta Spa Shooting

Post by Xenophon » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:27 am

No doubt some of you have heard of the guy who shot up a handful of Asian massage parlors. Before the attacker clarified his motivations were a result of sex addiction, they were trying to unite the Asian coalition to the Woke Coalition by implying he had racial motivations. Well, I decided to look into some Google reviews of the places (which are being touted as perfectly legitimate businesses by the media).

Now that the racial angle has been debunked, they're making a big deal out of his Christian faith, as if being a Christian causes you to shoot up massage parlors. They're grasping at ways to make this work for them.

GloryofGreece

Re: Atlanta Spa Shooting

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:01 am

The thing is they wont be able to square that peg. They know Asians do better on SATs and IQ test etc. and hence are preventing them from getting the same benefits of being nonwhite as other groups. There is a reverse hierarchy of sorts that's better described as a "victim" / opressor pyramid. The gay black female is at the top and the southern christian male is at the bottom. The more perceived historical privilege one has the more vengeance is expected to be doled out. The more historical oppression was given to your group the higher you get to be on the new power pyramid. This of course is all part of Anarcho-tyranny and benefits the technocrats by hollowing out the middle-class aka white america.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:32 am

yellow lives matter

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:02 am

I'm waiting for that weirdo Yaniv in Canada to go off like that on someone for refusing to wax his balls.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:30 am

Social media platforms are running with the #StopAsianHate, as though it's a real thing.

Cumbrain shot up a massage parlor because he was a sex addict, patronized these places, and blamed them for his addiction. It logically flows. The Police have said it wasn't racially motivated.

I hate the media. They want more allies for the anti-White train.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:12 am

Heh that explains why NPR was so concerned about ‘violence against Asian Americans’ when I happened to flip there the other day.

Totally unrelated, I’m sure.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:51 am

My Asian wife hasn't mentioned anything about this to me at all, so I take that to mean the Asian community doesn't care about this at all.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:52 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:51 am
My Asian wife hasn't mentioned anything about this to me at all, so I take that to mean the Asian community doesn't care about this at all.
Collectively, Asians aren't as susceptible to race baiting as the blacks.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:49 am

More evidence they're trying to whip Asian-Americans into a BLM style frenzy. Remember when Kamala was the first black Vice-President?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:52 am
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:51 am
Collectively, Asians aren't as susceptible to race baiting as the blacks.
We have to hope they stay that way.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0