Toolkit for the Modern Dissident

C-Mag

Re: Toolkit for the Modern Dissident

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 am

Americans resisting

Widespread ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ chants are a warning to politicians and the media
By Thomas Lifson
Over the weekend, at least four college football stadia echoed with chants of “F*ck Joe Biden,” and the practice already has spread to concerts and other mass gatherings. Twitchy has collected a number of tweets demonstrating this trend that should worry Democrats and the media that does its best to pretend that the Republic is in peril with a senile old corruptocrat in charge....
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... media.html

This phenomenon is likely to escalate, as people become fed up with the media ignoring their passionately held feelings and beliefs (rage over abandoning Americans in Afghanistan, vaccine mandates, and many other issues) and elites treating them like ignorant rubes. It all has a Cold War Soviet Bloc feel to it – masses alienated from their political leadership, their grievances either ignored or ridiculed, resisting in places and ways where they cannot be retaliated against.

"FJB" grafitti appearing all over the place would be a logical next step.
The biggest thing that strikes me is the age and locations of these small rebellions. They are Zoomers, Millenials and at Colleges. All three are supposed to be firmly in Blue territory, and colleges are Lefties Temples of worship.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 am
Americans resisting

Widespread ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ chants are a warning to politicians and the media
By Thomas Lifson
Over the weekend, at least four college football stadia echoed with chants of “F*ck Joe Biden,” and the practice already has spread to concerts and other mass gatherings. Twitchy has collected a number of tweets demonstrating this trend that should worry Democrats and the media that does its best to pretend that the Republic is in peril with a senile old corruptocrat in charge....
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... media.html

This phenomenon is likely to escalate, as people become fed up with the media ignoring their passionately held feelings and beliefs (rage over abandoning Americans in Afghanistan, vaccine mandates, and many other issues) and elites treating them like ignorant rubes. It all has a Cold War Soviet Bloc feel to it – masses alienated from their political leadership, their grievances either ignored or ridiculed, resisting in places and ways where they cannot be retaliated against.

"FJB" grafitti appearing all over the place would be a logical next step.
The biggest thing that strikes me is the age and locations of these small rebellions. They are Zoomers, Millenials and at Colleges. All three are supposed to be firmly in Blue territory, and colleges are Lefties Temples of worship.
What did I say about pissing off the "tech-savvy" generations?

my only question is too soon, too late?
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 am

Four college football games out of ALL college football games is how much?

Perspective.

Or another way to look at it - if the MSM reported four whole college football games chanted "Fuck Trump" how much sleep would you be losing over it?

None, right?
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:43 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 am
Four college football games out of ALL college football games is how much?

Perspective.

Or another way to look at it - if the MSM reported four whole college football games chanted "Fuck Trump" how much sleep would you be losing over it?

None, right?
/shrug
True, it's nothing right now. This just popped up. Hard telling if it will fizzle or become more widespread. I'll do what I can to spread the word, because I'm fine with kids taking out their frustrations on the symbolic leader of a corrupt system.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:47 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:31 am

What did I say about pissing off the "tech-savvy" generations?

my only question is too soon, too late?
I'm not sure how much FJB has to do with being tech savvy. Tech gives them an opportunity to spread their message. Now, if they use tech to start doing shit so FJB starts popping up as often as getting Rick Rolled that would be funny.

I don't question too soon or too late. These are kids voicing their frustrations with a government that puts an incapable guy at the top, puts health restrictions on you and opens the border. If we are going to get anywhere, we need young folks. We are too old and have too much to lose to affect much change, best we can do it educate, support and guide.

One thing this does demonstrate though is not all young kids are woke idiots regurgitating talking points.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 am

Yeah, I hope it catches on - I just wanted to temper expectations, before people go around believing that all the youth at all the colleges have suddenly broken the spell of wokeism, and we're entering a new era.
We're pretty far from that.
But still, it's a good sign.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:00 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 am
Yeah, I hope it catches on - I just wanted to temper expectations, before people go around believing that all the youth at all the colleges have suddenly broken the spell of wokeism, and we're entering a new era.
Well, be sure to let me know when FJB graffitti starts to show up on underpasses along the I-5 corridor. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:00 am
DBTrek wrote:
Well, be sure to let me know when FJB graffitti starts to show up on underpasses along the I-5 corridor. :lol:
Like I would see it behind all the tents and barrel fires.
:|

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:30 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:17 am
C-Mag wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Like I would see it behind all the tents and barrel fires.
:|
ROFL :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
A graffiti sticker campaign?