Martin Hash

Re: Toolkit for the Modern Dissident

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:56 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:38 pm
On Friday Adams shared another honest and obvious tweet on the 2020 Election:

A conspiracy of Democrats, Fake News, FBI, and the CIA recently framed an American President for Russian collusion. That much we know for sure. But our election systems that can’t be fully audited are fair and accurate according to the same people. So stop your worrying.

~ Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) December 3, 2021
Adams is sort of hypocritical in a lot of ways. Honestly, I’d rather listen to Mike Rowe instead of Adams.
Adams is next level but he’s a wishy-washy mutterfukker, and his wisdom is limited. (His wife is OnlyFans for chrissakes.) I can only listen to him a minute or two at a time.

p.s. Scott has excellent insight.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:47 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

A conspiracy of Democrats, Fake News, FBI, and the CIA recently framed an American President for Russian collusion. That much we know for sure. But our election systems that can’t be fully audited are fair and accurate according to the same people. So stop your worrying.

Adams is sort of hypocritical in a lot of ways. Honestly, I’d rather listen to Mike Rowe instead of Adams.
Adams is next level but he’s a wishy-washy mutterfukker, and his wisdom is limited. (His wife is OnlyFans for chrissakes.) I can only listen to him a minute or two at a time.

Scott drops some good truth bombs.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:47 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

He may have excellent insight, but he has a terrible delivery system.
#NotOneRedCent