Womxn

Ph64

Re: Womxn

Post by Ph64 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:37 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:39 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:07 pm
I don’t think ladies of the night get benefits outside of a few accidental orgasms. :think:
I'm looking for a job that doesn't require me to even show up, I can do in 15 minutes a month, and pays $345,000/yr. Anyone? :roll:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:05 pm

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:14 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:05 pm
Word!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:27 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Should be noted this is in India. India is a very different culture from the West. I'm not an expert on Indian culture, but I know enough that I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here. Generally, women in India do not have the same rights as men, and are treated as second class citizens. It is a place where it would not surprise me if men would routinely physically throw a woman out of her seat in order to have a seat on the bus, and no one would care.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:35 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:27 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Should be noted this is in India. India is a very different culture from the West. I'm not an expert on Indian culture, but I know enough that I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here. Generally, women in India do not have the same rights as men, and are treated as second class citizens. It is a place where it would not surprise me if men would routinely physically throw a woman out of her seat in order to have a seat on the bus, and no one would care.
Hmmm... Did you just try to justify sexism based on past history? You don't cure past sexism with current sexism just like you don't cure past racism with current racism. I'm sure there's a law about intimidating & battering people in India.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:39 pm

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:35 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
Hmmm... Did you just try to justify sexism based on past history? You don't cure past sexism with current sexism just like you don't cure past racism with current racism. I'm sure there's a law about intimidating & battering people in India.
Not at all, my point is what is going on in India is completely irrelevant to what is happening in America.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:59 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:47 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
TheOneX wrote:

Not at all, my point is what is going on in India is completely irrelevant to what is happening in America.
That portion of your argument was sound. I agree.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:59 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:47 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

That portion of your argument was sound. I agree.
Yeah, thankfully here we'll only get the transgendered section, and you'll be forced to sit next to "her" instead and have sexual relations with "her" or you'll be called a bigoted transphobe and fired from your job after the mob comes for you.

We're so much more enlightened than India. :twisted:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:14 am

TheOneX wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
It's because of all the groping. A lot of Indian men have never been taught to keep their hands yo themselves.

India is also a caste society. They have no notion of equality anyway.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck