The Era of Biden

DBTrek

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:45 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:43 pm
Also, I am not entirely convinced the president has that much power over something like CRT in public schools - and I prefer it stay that way. That authority is one of those 'cuts-both-ways' sort of things.
You're not sure, eh?
Obama, disciple of Derrick Bell, father of CRT was elected in 2012.
By 2013 race relations took a nosedive.
By 2020 parents across the nation are fighting tooth an nail to keep this racist ideology from being taught to school children.

But you're not sure the president has much power over what gets taught in schools.
Ok, man.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:37 pm
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:30 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:29 pm

of course you would, and that is why DeSantis can't be relied upon, just another establishment RINO technocrat
My favorite kind of technocrat.

Still, it is unfair to clam I'd never vote for a Republican.
fair enough, I retract the assertion

but the RINO's that would be acceptable to you, would quickly succumb to the Progressive Utopian mob

bear in mind I put no faith in democracy and I don't even vote anymore

but forced to choose between just another technocrat, or a bull in a China shop, I'd go with the bull

Trump was the Disruptor as promised, just in him inciting the oligarchy to bear its fangs alone

it's not about policy, it's a provocation, he's culturally unacceptable to them, and that makes them overreact
I can grok that explanation.

I'm just more skeptical of disruption. If I wanted a good smashing-up of the China shop, I would just go full accelerationist and try to put the worst, most stupid and cruel progressive Marxists in charge.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:48 pm

These fuckers are sure that campaign donations influence politicians.
So sure they often believe the donations dictate the decisions.
But they're not sure politicians can influence government institutions like the schools.

/shrug

I mean... I don't even know where to go from there.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:52 pm

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:47 pm
I would just go full accelerationist and try to put the worst, most stupid and cruel progressive Marxists in charge.
that's what I do in Canada, since there really is no opposition to the elites here

I'm full on anarchist here behind the iron curtain ruled by the philosopher king Trudeau

but I wouldn't drop that on Americans in the homeland
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm

At least Monte doesn’t claim to be a potential ally if not for blah, blah, blah.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:45 pm
Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:43 pm
Also, I am not entirely convinced the president has that much power over something like CRT in public schools - and I prefer it stay that way. That authority is one of those 'cuts-both-ways' sort of things.
You're not sure, eh?
Obama, disciple of Derrick Bell, father of CRT was elected in 2012.
By 2013 race relations took a nosedive.
By 2020 parents across the nation are fighting tooth an nail to keep this racist ideology from being taught to school children.

But you're not sure the president has much power over what gets taught in schools.
Ok, man.
I am morally certain that many public school districts (the ones pushing it now) will push CRT just as hard, if not harder, if Trump gets another term, and it will be parents who have to fight it even harder, because there isn't a top down solution from the executive office to the ideological capture of public schools.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:00 pm

Jesus fucking Christ, this guy never stops.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:02 pm

I think HM is just one of those lefties who was lefty for so long it's hard to shake the conditioning. Like, talking with non-lefties gave him enough info to realize he was continuously being lied to. But ... he can't reject all the programming without resembling something that his life-long training has taught him to hate.

So .. it's tough. He knows the left is wrong on economics. He knows their take on social issues is destructive and fraudulent.
But going any further than that might brand him as a <gasp> right winger, and that's tantamount to being a Nazi.
And he's no Nazi.
So ... what can he do?

Y'all forget how strong conditioning is when you're brought up with it, subjected to it, and immersed in it 24/7.
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm
I am morally certain that many public school districts (the ones pushing it now) will push CRT just as hard, if not harder, if Trump gets another term, and it will be parents who have to fight it even harder, because there isn't a top down solution from the executive office to the ideological capture of public schools.
There was for Obama.
And under Trump not only were Federal agencies and contractors being told to nix the CRT bullshit ... but the first state legislations prohibiting it began to appear.

Weird how whomever holds the presidency also seems to carry the initiative in the CRT/public school war.
Must just be a twelve year coincidence or something.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:05 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:00 pm
Jesus fucking Christ, this guy never stops.
Alright, I'll bounce out.
HAIL!

-Hwen