PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Are we Green yet?
Or ... are we still going Green?
How close to Green are we?

Because, you know .... Green getting kinda expensive guys.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:35 am
If you can't see the correlations, then it's best you step away from the conversation.
Typical TC.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:49 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:22 pm
Are we Green yet?

No, you see not going green is what is expensive. See, your gas is expensive. if you went green you wouldn't have to pay for gas at all and everything would be free.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 14, 2021 12:52 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:22 pm
Are we Green yet?

Build Back Better
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 14, 2021 12:54 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:48 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:35 am
If you can't see the correlations, then it's best you step away from the conversation.
Typical TC.
I am not your teacher, I am not going to walk you through the various degrees of complexity to explain how they all correlate together. If you can't see the big picture, I am not going to try explaining the details.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 14, 2021 1:16 pm

5F6C1C0B-2886-4AA8-AE89-8E98BA4B9DBF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 15, 2021 7:28 am

Trouble in the Whitehouse between Biden and Harris.
fobbed that job off onto Kamala quite possibly as a sort of payback to President Obama, who, during a previous border surge, dumped that job onto him. He knew how hard it was, and how lazy and incompetent she was. So he packaged it to the public as this:

And I can think of nobody who — who is better qualified to do this than a former — this is a woman who ran the second-largest attorney general's office in America — after the U.S. — after the United States Attorney General — in the state of California, and has done a great deal upholding human rights, but also fighting organized crime in the process.

So it's not her full responsibility and job, but she's leading the effort because I think the best thing to do is to put someone who, when he or she speaks, they don't have to wonder about is that where the President is. When she speaks, she speaks for me. Doesn't have to check with me. She knows what she's doing, and I hope we can move this along.

But — so, Madam Vice President, thank you. I gave you a tough job, and you're smiling, but there's no one better capable of trying to organize this for us.

But all signs are there that Kamala is far from the most able manager. She, in fact, seems so incompetent that she's rebelling......................Harris instead has been visiting Chicago cake shops, kvetching about her home decorating, and traveling to New Hampshire to talk "infrastructure."

As border czar, she says she doesn't deal with the nitty-gritty, you see. She just deals with heads of state
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... JM.twitter

This shouldn't come as much of surprise, though I admit I never gave it much thought. This is a woman that no one but BHO wanted on the national stage. She's incompetent, crazy and lazy. She says her job is to talk to heads of state, but the heads of state of countries south of the border refuse to talk to her anymore because of how shitty and disrespectful they've been treated by the border czar.

Our press can hide this shit from the general American public, but the rest of the world is watching and reacting accordingly.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat May 15, 2021 8:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 7:28 am
Trouble in the Whitehouse between Biden and Harris.
fobbed that job off onto Kamala quite possibly as a sort of payback to President Obama, who, during a previous border surge, dumped that job onto him. He knew how hard it was, and how lazy and incompetent she was. So he packaged it to the public as this:

And I can think of nobody who — who is better qualified to do this than a former — this is a woman who ran the second-largest attorney general's office in America — after the U.S. — after the United States Attorney General — in the state of California, and has done a great deal upholding human rights, but also fighting organized crime in the process.

So it's not her full responsibility and job, but she's leading the effort because I think the best thing to do is to put someone who, when he or she speaks, they don't have to wonder about is that where the President is. When she speaks, she speaks for me. Doesn't have to check with me. She knows what she's doing, and I hope we can move this along.

But — so, Madam Vice President, thank you. I gave you a tough job, and you're smiling, but there's no one better capable of trying to organize this for us.

But all signs are there that Kamala is far from the most able manager. She, in fact, seems so incompetent that she's rebelling......................Harris instead has been visiting Chicago cake shops, kvetching about her home decorating, and traveling to New Hampshire to talk "infrastructure."

As border czar, she says she doesn't deal with the nitty-gritty, you see. She just deals with heads of state
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... JM.twitter

This shouldn't come as much of surprise, though I admit I never gave it much thought. This is a woman that no one but BHO wanted on the national stage. She's incompetent, crazy and lazy. She says her job is to talk to heads of state, but the heads of state of countries south of the border refuse to talk to her anymore because of how shitty and disrespectful they've been treated by the border czar.

Our press can hide this shit from the general American public, but the rest of the world is watching and reacting accordingly.
This doesn't surprise me at all.
#NotOneRedCent