The Era of Biden

Smitty-48

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:33 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:29 pm

what makes Canada so sinister is that they wrap the murderous totalitarianism in a smiley Justin Trudeau package

he's not a dictator, he's just a boy, a fop, a dandy, a clown

he really is Justin Castro, he's the Fidel Castro / Hugo Chavez model, just dressed up in a Bay Street suit
The embarrassment of Justin paved way to Biden. You have a faggot PM, we have a senile diaper wearing President who will pave the way for a future faggot President.
the Liberals here are like the farm team for the Democrats

first they test things here, when it works, they take it to the big league in America
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:35 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:31 pm
Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:20 pm

I do believe that there is going to be a resistance movement but I fear that the power structures already have too much momentum.
Biden DOJ "Actively Considering" Domestic Terrorism Law To Target White Supremacists

Oh the power structure is on to your little resistance movement, "supremacist".
:doh:
HAHA! I am no threat. Anything that has Adam Schiff as the kick off needs to be nuked. That fucking guy(?) Christ on a cracker.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:35 pm

first they test things here, when it works, they take it to the big league in America
Just like Hockey and Football!

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:37 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Haumana wrote:

I do believe that there is going to be a resistance movement but I fear that the power structures already have too much momentum.
Biden DOJ "Actively Considering" Domestic Terrorism Law To Target White Supremacists

HAHA! I am no threat. Anything that has Adam Schiff as the kick off needs to be nuked. That fucking guy(?) Christ on a cracker.

So glad that Merrick found his true calling.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:37 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:36 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Just like Hockey and Football!
it's eerie watching every single loonie Liberal policy being enacted by the Democrats practically verbatim
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:38 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:37 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Haumana wrote:

So glad that Merrick found his true calling.
Meant to edit. Can't delete. No do overs in Hashland.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:41 pm

What I love about our clown show government and media....
9/11, Muslims take down the Twin towers, coordinate multiple attacks.
Several more Muslim extremist attacks in America over the intervening years.
Last summer we watched BLM/ANTIFA set multiple cities on fire, burn, loot, and kill.
We see ANTIFA and Marxist extremists set up multiple autonomous zones in several cities, deploying their own anarchist security forces and declaring their own laws. Directly challenging the authority of the government and declaring that they secede from the union.

Biden/Schiff (from that earlier article): "Hours earlier, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) set the stage for the new narrative by telling MSNBC's Nicol Wallace that "The predominant part of that domestic threat " is white nationalists, adding "We can’t ignore that because of a political sensitivity that some of the folks are part of the Trump base.""

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
That's what's fucking us up.
White people.
Particularly Trump voters.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:49 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:41 pm
Last summer we watched BLM/ANTIFA set multiple cities on fire, burn, loot, and kill.
We see ANTIFA and Marxist extremists set up multiple autonomous zones in several cities, deploying their own anarchist security forces and declaring their own laws. Directly challenging the authority of the government and declaring that they secede from the union.

Biden/Schiff (from that earlier article): "Hours earlier, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) set the stage for the new narrative by telling MSNBC's Nicol Wallace that "The predominant part of that domestic threat " is white nationalists, adding "We can’t ignore that because of a political sensitivity that some of the folks are part of the Trump base.""

White people.
Schiff is devil incarnate. That motherfucker.... Burbank, East Hollywood, Do better.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:28 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:49 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:41 pm

White people.
Schiff is devil incarnate. That motherfucker.... Burbank, East Hollywood, Do better.

The problem is not politicians - the problem is the army of fucking idiots who believe them. Most people are incompetent - Marxists know this and seize power through it - that’s why they always win in the end and why they will always continue to burn societies down....the question is whether those who believe in private property and individual rights will ever be able to recreate a free society after everything turns Venezuelan....I can’t think of a single example where this has been done - Russia is a dictatorship...any other countries where Marxists were removed from power?

I find white liberals to be completely debased from reality. At this point, I just assume they’re mentally unbalanced and don’t bother engaging them any more. You can’t rationalize crazy.

You have a few leftist elites controlling an army of crazy woke whites. It’s absolutely mind boggling to me. We’re either going to have to separate or try to find out what made white liberals irrational and undo it (if that’s even possible) - Even Bill M. Has had it with the woke left. Is it mass prescription of drugs for “mental health”? is there a genetic split happening?

When I did talk to leftists, I found them to be some of the most miserable, envious, just plan nasty people out there. I want nothing to do with them. the problem is, they can’t leave others alone. They seethe with anger when people don’t act or agree with them. If we don’t separate, I fear it’s just a matter of time before they take over like the Bulshies. We know they’re willing to put people on train cars, plenty of video of well known leftists saying as much.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:34 am

Another thing I find mind boggling is that corporatists think they’ll survive the Marxists - I guess it could go the way of China - perhaps that is their end game.