The Era of Biden

Smitty-48

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:05 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:58 pm
the degeneracy of women is being incited deliberately, that is part of breaking down the barriers to extermination
Word.

Thermonuclear war is afoot.
I'll tell you how it worked with the Nazis

Hitler was the Alpha Male for the whole nation, all other men were beneath him

Hitler was the only sex symbol, this is why he wouldn't marry Eva Braun

the degeneracy was that marriages were state property, and Hitler was the National Husband

so you reach the point where Magda Goebbels kills her own children rather than let them live without Hitler

so it can take different forms,

but the key is breaking down the traditional family structure and replacing it with the state

I mean, I wish I had better news, but America is exhibiting all the hallmarks, it's not even subtle now
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:08 pm
but the key is breaking down the traditional family structure and replacing it with the state
I mean, I wish I had better news, but America is know exhibiting all the hallmarks, it's not even subtle now
It is in their stated goals but go totally ignored. I find that troublesome. Fuck BLM. Those two marxist bitches.....

I do believe that there is going to be a resistance movement but I fear that the power structures already have too much momentum.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:21 pm

here in ultra Woke Canada persecution of Christians is already in full swing

the media is basically equating Churches with Domestic Terrorists

the psychological link between Christianity and Insurrection is constant on the state media here
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:23 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:20 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:08 pm
I mean, I wish I had better news, but America is know exhibiting all the hallmarks, it's not even subtle now
It is in their stated goals but go totally ignored. I find that troublesome. Fuck BLM. Those two marxist bitches.....

I do believe that there is going to be a resistance movement but I fear that the power structures already have too much momentum.
the power of Woke is that it is religious rather than political

you can take a political movement down relatively easily and /or it will bring itself down

an evangelical religion however, not so much
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:21 pm

the psychological link between Christianity and Insurrection is constant on the state media here
Yeah. I heard a couple of clips of the Rabbi shouting out the authorities calling them nazis and brown shirts from his church. The machine has gone full war against what they cannot/ do not control.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:29 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:24 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:21 pm

Yeah. I heard a couple of clips of the Rabbi shouting out the authorities calling them nazis and brown shirts from his church. The machine has gone full war against what they cannot/ do not control.
what makes Canada so sinister is that they wrap the murderous totalitarianism in a smiley Justin Trudeau package

he's not a dictator, he's just a boy, a fop, a dandy, a clown

he really is Justin Castro, he's the Fidel Castro / Hugo Chavez model, just dressed up in a Bay Street suit
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:23 pm

you can take a political movement down relatively easily and /or it will bring itself down

It is a religion v religion is where the front will be. The Woke has amassed much technology but the other has asymmetry on their side. What is the term for the non Woke religious crew?

And there is an ever mounting pressure to be on one side or the other. Fence riders are going to be the first to be lined up and shot.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:31 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Biden DOJ "Actively Considering" Domestic Terrorism Law To Target White Supremacists

Oh the power structure is on to your little resistance movement, "supremacist".
:doh:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:33 pm

Haumana wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:29 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:23 pm

It is a religion v religion is where the front will be. The Woke has amassed much technology but the other has asymmetry on their side. What is the term for the non Woke religious crew?

And there is an ever mounting pressure to be on one side or the other. Fence riders are going to be the first to be lined up and shot.
I just see it as the Woke are filling the void left by the removal of Christ

God is dead, paganism is the next level below that humans will descend to by default
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:29 pm

what makes Canada so sinister is that they wrap the murderous totalitarianism in a smiley Justin Trudeau package

he's not a dictator, he's just a boy, a fop, a dandy, a clown

he really is Justin Castro, he's the Fidel Castro / Hugo Chavez model, just dressed up in a Bay Street suit
The embarrassment of Justin paved way to Biden. You have a faggot PM, we have a senile diaper wearing President who will pave the way for a future faggot President.