The Era of Biden

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:00 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:31 pm
I mean, it is a bit hyperbolic, but you can’t escape the similarities.

Maybe we’re more like a huddled group of kulaks hoping the madness passes us by. Or perhaps we’re simply seeing another convulsion before Final Collapse. But madness is most certainly afoot.
People who want the whole known world to conform to their ideology are ALWAYS with us, and they are ALWAYS the same.

Exaggerating their power into an unstoppable bogeyman is the only real strength they have in the US.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 pm

We have lost the institutions: media, education, entertainment & Tech; we’ve lost control of the definition of words; we’ve lost our history; we’re censored; we’re forced to wear masks; we can’t travel; we can’t say “he” of “she” in public buildings; and we can’t say “stop lying” without being called crazy.

Fucking Mutterfukkers: yes, we lost biggly. You won.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:09 pm

I find Canada to be Soviet but not Stalinist

it's not the Soviets of the 1930's, it's the Soviets of the 1980's

the government is dysfunctional, they can't do anything, they can't even tie their own shoelaces anymore

the problem is a power vacuum, the government can't even save itself

Wokeness doesn't turn the state into a powerhouse, the state self destructs and then you are living in the ruins
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:14 pm

The Hannys of the world are Covidians & Climate Changers; they don’t think the election was a fraud; they aren’t populists; and they don’t want anyone thinking differently from them, so we must be drama queens.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:25 pm

The Hannys of the world are not the ones setting up litmus tests for determining who they will engage with.

But, you do you Marty.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:29 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:25 pm
The Hannys of the world are not the ones setting up litmus tests for determining who they will engage with.

But, you do you Marty.
He says while I make a half—dozen responses to him.

Jesus, dude; you’re the one who doesn’t honestly engage: you only mock and strawman. I’m still rather entertained by your skill but I’m not fooled.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:32 pm

Notice the guy went at me and none of the points I strategically provided as debate fodder. Same ‘ol Hanny.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:36 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:29 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:25 pm

But, you do you Marty.
He says while I make a half—dozen responses to him.

Jesus, dude; you’re the one who doesn’t honestly engage: you only mock and strawman. I’m still rather entertained by your skill but I’m not fooled.
You call me a fuckhead and a liar, and then list abstract defeats, some of which are partially true, and some of which are complete exaggerations - and you don't have specific examples so there isn't any specific response to give.

You don't respond to any specific examples you don't like - you just claim they are attempts at gaslighting.

I didn't argue that there were no defeats. And I didn't argue that the woke don't threaten US liberty. I only argued that claiming American liberty is over and has suffered an existential defeat is an exaggeration.

And I didn't strawman you. I asked if we were in gulags, and you compared the internet to re-education camps. Your exaggerations are on you, buddy.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:39 pm

Guy, I write for the lurkers. Ask yourself who won this exchange?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:44 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:39 pm
Guy, I write for the lurkers. Ask yourself who won this exchange?
You managed to turn it into a personal exchange, which successfully distracts from the points made in the argument. I assume you did that because you know you lost.
HAIL!

-Hwen